• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
A new character of mine has decided to keep a one-handed silver sword on hand to assist against the various Draugr and Vampire populations of Skyrim. Since they're especially effective against undead, I figured adding a strong fire enchantment might make a silver sword into the ultimate White's Bane!

...Well now that I've typed it out, "White's Bane" doesn't seem too good a name. Perhaps Bane of Lost Souls.. By Shor that's IT!! With the twin souls perk, I could enchant a silver sword with Fire, and Fiery Soul Trap! How's that for a blade that'll give the undead nightmares? :beermug:

I've played a paladin build and used silver swords and greatswords. I usually use turn undead and silent moons enchant on mine.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
Actually, I've not, but it does sound intriguing. I think I would enchant it with fear. If my enchantment level is 100 my second enchantment would be magica damage.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts