Does anyone remember the days?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Does anyone remember when we simply HAD to be the Harbinger, the Listener, the Guildmaster, the Arch Mage, the High Vampire and on and on on our playthroughs?

Everything was so shiny! So new!

Although, there is something to be said for being a bit more specific. I mean, honestly, should the Harbinger also be the High Vampire?

Reactions: Sah

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
I still haven't done that, different characters for each. I do feel like I should have an end all be all character, but that'll be reserved for the remaster

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I still haven't done that, different characters for each. I do feel like I should have an end all be all character, but that'll be reserved for the remaster
Ingin Thorne for my first remaster character, followed by Den Moria, Urug'Hai, Challak Myyri, Isis Amir and Jo'Sirocco.

Already have them all planned!

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
I do remember.

Sah

this one has a very simple logic
don't look to deep into things on your 50th, 60th or 100th playthrough ......:facepalm:

after all this time this one can be all of the above when ever she wants, its a mater of ego
after #100 there is no one in the game or online to stop me from being whoever this one wants to be :)

but that is how this one is ;)..............I am Sah after all :yay:

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
On my first character, I actually didn't realize that certain questlines were optional. I thought you were supposed to do everything. What a release it was becoming enlightened to the fact one simply does what one wants, and no more. :beermug:

Latest posts