1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone play Morrowind anymore?

Discussion in 'Morrowind Discussion' started by Sir Orcberry, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Sir Orcberry

Sir Orcberry Member

I certainly do. That game is gr8

2. Restless

Restless Well-Known Member

Yep! Kohlar stopped playing it a while ago cause he couldn't handle it (yeah Kohlar, I said it :p), but plenty of people still play it.

3. Sir Orcberry

Sir Orcberry Member

Glad to see I'm not alone

4. rz3300

rz3300 New Member

I actually picked it up not too long ago for a little bit. I was in one of those phases when I was wanting to try all of my old games and see if they were worth saving and holding on to. Of course I did not get through all of them, that would take some time, but I did come across this one. It was cool for a little bit, and then I realized how old it was.

5. Uberpotato

Uberpotato New Member

I saw Oblivion and Morrowind on sale about 2 months ago and decided to buy them and see for myself why people say they are so good. I instantly fell in love with Morrowind and made 80 hours in a month. Great game, I'll definitely play it again once I get through Oblivion.

6. CemeteryGates23

CemeteryGates23 New Member

I still give it a go from to time, but it's been a few months since I last did. I might give it a spin this weekend, though!

7. Harc

Harc Knight-Paladin Aurelion

Never got into Morrowind. Oblivion was my first Bethesda game ever, still is my favorite, it holds a special place in my heart.

Latest Given Reputation Points:
    lizardisok: 16 Points May 8, 2016
  8. Anouck

Anouck Queen of Procrastination

I have Morrowind. I started playing a few times, and the atmosphere is amazing. Definitely a game I'd recommend all TES fans, but because it is so 'different' to what I am used to it always feels like quite the task to play it. I guess that is why I keep restarting and never actually finished the game.

9. Syl

Syl Occasional Homicidal Maniac

Played Morrowind earlier today. I'm not picky with graphics at all (it could be 8-bit for all I care) so that's not a problem. The controls punched me in the gut though. And there are still quest bugs that were never fixed. I also see spelling errors from time to time (my favorite being "You are an fool"). But those minor things are squashed by the beautiful atmosphere, music, and lore. Praise Julianos, the lore! An overall fantastic game, though I wouldn't recommend it to newcomers due to its mechanical difficulties.

• Like Like x 1