Does anyone know how to re-enchant/recharge weapons?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ntrodebe

For example, is there anyway to recharge Sanguine's Rose once it has been used the alotted number of times. It was a pretty beasty weapon and it'd be nice to have back. Similarly with the ebony bow I purchased, it would be nice to simply re-enchant it with fire damage once its uses ran out rather than finding another merchant who can sell me a similarly powerful bow.

Robert Warren

THE GREATEST!!!!
I don't know of a way to disenchant an object without destroying it, but to recharge it just go to the weapon in your inventory and there should be an option to recharge it using soul gems.

Kasha

Yep, but you gotta trap souls in the soul gems first, then you can recharge your weapon/armor/sex aid. I would get the black star soul gem, it never breaks.

Sent By I Am

High Elf lvl 66
You can not change the effects of the weapon, but filled soul gems will recharge your weapon. Go to the weapon and it will say recharge beside the equip option and it will bring up a list of soul gems you have, and will show you how much charge you will recieve from using that gem.

A.Auditore

maybe...
With enchanting... Many wonderful things can be in here, like when you disenchant the item thus learning the "spell" then when your enchanting is high enough and you have a few enchanting drinks you can make it powerful spell be sure to have a high soul gem like a grand soul gem with a grand soul that helps with the enchanting also if you perk your enchanting and make it higher you can use two enchants like take health and shock or even soul trap also with smitithing which is another thing I think should be used alot and perked, because you can up the damage on the weapon.... But like most said to recharge your weapon use filled soul gems ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts