Does anyone else DESPISE this game's combat system?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I can't fl*ffing stand it. My character can't advance because 10% of my swings actually hit things. By the time I actually do some decent damage, I die. Does anyone else hate the hell out of this?

Rextoret

top kek
Do you play on Xbox or PC? If you play on PC, there is a mod on the Morrowind Nexus to fix that. It's Accurate Attack. If you need help with getting the files installed, I can help.

I don't have Nexus. :sadface: I'll for sure get this add-on when I do eventually get an account. Thanks for letting me know of it.

Rextoret

top kek
Here is the file. Author is Jamespb, and all rights go to him. Tell me if it works for you. ;)

Attachments

• Accurate Attack.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 10
Will it work if I'm not a member of Nexus?

Okay, it looks like it downloaded. Imma try it out.

Rextoret

top kek
Just drop the ESP. file into your Morrowind/Data Files. After that, boot up the game and go into the Data Files subsection in the launcher. Check the box for 'Accurate Attack', and you're good to go.

How do I drop it into there?

PC

Steam

Rextoret

top kek
Alrighty then.

1. Click on the Windows button in the corner of your screen.
  2. You should see 'Computer'. Click on that.
  3. Click on 'Local Disk C:'.
  4. Find 'Program Files', open that.
  5. Scroll down the list until you see 'Steam'. Open it.
  6. Find 'Steamapps'. Open it.
  7. Open 'Common'.
  8. 'Morrowind' should be here. Open it.
  9. Open 'Data files'. Place the Accurate Attack.ESP in there.
  10. Run Morrowind.
  11. You should be at the launcher menu. Click on the button 'Data Files'.
  12. A list of boxes should pop up. Enable Accurate Attack's box.
  13. Press back.
  14. Hit the play button. Enjoy hitting 100% of the time.
Follow these steps and everything should be fine. Your C: drive may be different. If you use a different drive for games, I can help you there too. But this should suffice assuming you haven't played around with Steam's settings.

Steam isn't showing up in the program files... o_O

Maybe. Let me check

Found it

It's not showing up under Morrowind's data files

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts