• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
My only saddness is that Serana cant be married even after you cure her :sadface:

Yeah i bring her home and my wife, serana and myself sorta stand awkwardly in the bedroom for a lil while...sigh* a man can hope... ;)

I think shes a good followerer. Good spells, unique AI, essential... but she does complain way to much and keeps sneaking randomly! Iv got her wearing the ebony mail so ill be walking through town, shopping and sharing gos than ill hear a strange sound effect. I turn around and seranas gone ninja style with the black mist surrounding her, than shell do a couple rolls! Wtf?

Spose id be a lil bizzare if i spent hundreds of years underground bymyself...

LuChao

The Martial artist
My only saddness is that Serana cant be married even after you cure her :sadface:

Yeah i bring her home and my wife, serana and myself sorta stand awkwardly in the bedroom for a lil while...sigh* a man can hope... ;)

I think shes a good followerer. Good spells, unique AI, essential... but she does complain way to much and keeps sneaking randomly! Iv got her wearing the ebony mail so ill be walking through town, shopping and sharing gos than ill hear a strange sound effect. I turn around and seranas gone ninja style with the black mist surrounding her, than shell do a couple rolls! Wtf?

Spose id be a lil bizzare if i spent hundreds of years underground bymyself...

I fully love Serana I personally think I can say I'm the only one who loves her complaining and everything she does

ShadowHunter

Serana is an excellent follower. The only thing I don't like about her is that she resurrects absolutely everything. Other than that, she is very helpful in battle

LuChao

The Martial artist
my only wish is that I could teleport myself into the game just to hang with Serana she is so amazing and fits my personas for most characters I love her so much

I just finished the Dawnguard questline (vampire side) for the first time, and I have to say I do really like Serena's character. I'm glad I got the Legendary Edition because I finally found a character that I like more than Astrid, and no other character that I have come across in Elder Scrolls V has come close to the background and depth as a character that Serena has. I like her personality too, and my character (female) despite originally becoming a vampire lord for her own gain of power, became fiercely protective of her and stood by her side throughout the storyline. In a way Serena softened and melted my character's now undead heart at the same time. In my roleplaying mind I like to imagine that my character and Serena are in a mostly unspoken deep never ending love. It's there, they both know it. Despite what Lord Harkon said, it will endure throughout their immortal lives and perhaps blossom in the future.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Absolutely. She's wicked in Daedra armor, with a copper and onyx circlet. I did have her wearing the mask of Zahkriisos for awhile to augment her shock spells, and that looked downright terrifying.

When I first rescued her, we formed a genuine party of destruction. I had Jordis and a steadfast dwemer sphere, along with Serana and her draugr, (or skeleton, which ever we killed last).

My friend swears that she resurrected a bunny once. I find it hard to believe, but I suppose it's not outside the realm of possibility. The funniest resurrection that I've witnessed her perform was some dead nord with no weapon and miner's clothes. He had a note on him; apparently he and his fellow explorers got separated within a dwemer dungeon and slaughtered one by one by the spiders. The damn fools.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
Absolutely. She's wicked in Daedra armor, with a copper and onyx circlet. I did have her wearing the mask of Zahkriisos for awhile to augment her shock spells, and that looked downright terrifying.

When I first rescued her, we formed a genuine party of destruction. I had Jordis and a steadfast dwemer sphere, along with Serana and her draugr, (or skeleton, which ever we killed last).

My friend swears that she resurrected a bunny once. I find it hard to believe, but I suppose it's not outside the realm of possibility. The funniest resurrection that I've witnessed her perform was some dead nord with no weapon and miner's clothes. He had a note on him; apparently he and his fellow explorers got separated within a dwemer dungeon and slaughtered one by one by the spiders. The damn fools.

Believe it buddy. She ressurects everything! Chickens, bunnies, foxes, even a skeleton that is trapped in a cage according to Wildroses!!

JClarke1953

Well, personally, I just cannot stand to be without Serana. Yeah, yeah, she's just "code", but still...

I sent her away yesterday, mainly so I could go try a few things in Markarth (the Thalmor), and I miss her greatly. Yeh, she complains about the Sun, and I know we'll never marry. But she's a good companion, watches my 6, and the way she looks at me....what can I say? :-)

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Well, personally, I just cannot stand to be without Serana. Yeah, yeah, she's just "code", but still...

I sent her away yesterday, mainly so I could go try a few things in Markarth (the Thalmor), and I miss her greatly. Yeh, she complains about the Sun, and I know we'll never marry. But she's a good companion, watches my 6, and the way she looks at me....what can I say? :-)
I love her conversation (yes she complains, but wouldn't you if you were a vampire?), she doesn't seem to bother other folks all that much (except my wife - no duh!) and she's very entertaining when she raises things. Last runthrough she actually raised skeever and foxes (I must be hanging out in the wrong places :))

JClarke1953

I got her and Lydia to follow me together (it can be done after getting the Scroll from Valerica, Google it).

Those two would circle around me in ruins and such, their eye's never leaving each other. And when friendly fire happened, the defecation would hit the oscillating generator! So I ended sending Lydia back home, because I was spending more time reloading before the friendly fire than fighting Draugr's.

zuko514

It is a bit of love and hate or me.Serana is the best follower for a stealth character. Of all the followers, she is the only one that will not attack a closing enemy while in stealth mode(well most of the time). However, whenever I am with her my vampire lord does next to no damage. My biggest problem is that her spell is not that powerful. All she use is ice spike and lighting bolt. Since she cant die, I kinda turns her into my tank.

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
Serana is a tease. Get to a nice view point and she's all soft voice says something like: "I'm so glad I'm sharing this with you". But that's all she's sharing .... the view.

Daelon DuLac

Serana is a tease. Get to a nice view point and she's all soft voice says something like: "I'm so glad I'm sharing this with you". But that's all she's sharing .... the view.
Personally I find it a little creepy when I'm playing a fellow female. She sounds WAAAAYYYY too much like some of the lesbians I know in San Francisco.

Daelon DuLac

Personally I find it a little creepy when I'm playing a fellow female. She sounds WAAAAYYYY too much like some of the lesbians I know in San Francisco.
Good gravy! 4008!... oh wait 4009!

aceman4681

Serana is always in my way, she stands in front of me, bumps into me, and stands in front of things I want to cast spells on, like soul capture.. she's not my favourite follower.

same here she is always pushing me even if I'm talking to a NPC she just walks into me and keeps going drives me crazy !

aceman4681

She need a complete overhaul , from her dialog to her attitude , she is rude , dose nothing but complain ! But I still cant get rid of her !

SaveVsBedWet

Whuut? Well, of course you cannot. And why? Because Dr. D'Irsei has already put a ring on her that's why! Silly wabbit. Trix are for kids!

Married'er up nice an simple. Just a little help from the +5 Console of Non-Refusable Offers and it's a done deal kemosabe! That is, so long as you can guarantee her a nice cushy white collar job running the dental front office at a posh joint like Solitude Smiles. If all you got to offer is 2 gp per day running a shoebox sized nic nac store behind the Whiterun stables and 5 across the eyes if the chest behind the counter is short, she's just gonna stick ya with a hand-me-down bobblehead and tell ya to keep it moving!

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
My character is Married to her..The Imperial Vampire in my Avatar Pic.. yes be jealous of him, That's the marriable Serana mod for you.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts