• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Patches

I recently lost serana as a follower due to a bug where the "follow me" option doesn't come up. This is an odd place to ask questions, but is there any fix to this? I can't use console, xbox user...

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I love Serana and take her literally everywhere. The only downside I see with her is that she weakens your Vampire Drain powers as a vampire when shes with you. I actually share a lot of things in common with her. As for what I dressed her in? I basically just dumped my Ancient Shrouded Armor on her due to the Beast Races hood bug.
Now I know why my Khajiit seems to not be wearing her ancient shrouded hood and missing her hair when in third person :) Thanks.

The Laoch

He is the Prince of Order. Or was it biscuits?
I use Serana every once in a while. I like how she doesn't really get in my way. I hate melee followers because I hit them half of the type. So Serana gets props for not getting hit by my spells and arrows. :cool:

Patches

I think when I had her as a follower, I was actually the problem XD
I kept getting in HER way XD

SaveVsBedWet

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Serana is always in my way, she stands in front of me, bums into me, and stands in front of things I want to cast spells on, like soul capture.. she's not my favourite follower.
She's not so bad when you're a warrior, but I agree with the bumping in to you thing (the Companions have a tendancy to do that too, not to mention Barbas!). I still can't get over the crazy things she reanimates though, some of them really pointless (a Skeever?).

I wonder how she'll deal with an Argonian? It's tough to have a romance between a Lizard and a Vampire. :)

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Serana is always in my way, she stands in front of me, bums into me, and stands in front of things I want to cast spells on, like soul capture.. she's not my favourite follower.
She's not so bad when you're a warrior, but I agree with the bumping in to you thing (the Companions have a tendancy to do that too, not to mention Barbas!). I still can't get over the crazy things she reanimates though, some of them really pointless (a Skeever?).

I wonder how she'll deal with an Argonian? It's tough to have a romance between a Lizard and a Vampire. :)

My Serana likes mudcrabs, and she once raised a horker in the middle of a battle. Poor thing humped it's way in a frenzy across the sand but the battle was over before it got any action.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
Serana is always in my way, she stands in front of me, bumps into me, and stands in front of things I want to cast spells on, like soul capture.. she's not my favourite follower.
Thats truly weird cuz Serana is one of the only followers i've seen which doesn't body block me and will even step aside when i'm walking in her direction, i fukin love that chic!! She's been my favorite follower from day one, the only reason i ever mess with those vampire quests anymore is to get her with me, not only is she a total bad ass, she's super powerful, reanimates bodies "giving me even more backup" can't be killed, and she's also unique, she'll do certain things other followers won't like mining on her own for example, if u do a lot of mining in front of her she'll eventually grab a pickaxe and start mining on her own every time u come across ore veins, i've seen her do everything from chopping wood, to creating her own potions, even smithing her own gear! She's just awesome!

Dawn

Serana had me fooled follower AI had been dramatically improved, right up until she reanimated a corpse that was stuck inside a cage.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Serana is always in my way, she stands in front of me, bumps into me, and stands in front of things I want to cast spells on, like soul capture.. she's not my favourite follower.
Thats truly weird cuz Serana is one of the only followers i've seen which doesn't body block me and will even step aside when i'm walking in her direction, i fukin love that chic!! She's been my favorite follower from day one, the only reason i ever mess with those vampire quests anymore is to get her with me, not only is she a total bad ass, she's super powerful, reanimates bodies "giving me even more backup" can't be killed, and she's also unique, she'll do certain things other followers won't like mining on her own for example, if u do a lot of mining in front of her she'll eventually grab a pickaxe and start mining on her own every time u come across ore veins, i've seen her do everything from chopping wood, to creating her own potions, even smithing her own gear! She's just awesome!

Yeah after Macurio she is my second most used follower. I just find her really annoying as she constantly gets in my way when I am doing something particular. I think she gets bored and wants my attention..lol

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation

Yeah after Macurio she is my second most used follower. I just find her really annoying as she constantly gets in my way when I am doing something particular. I think she gets bored and wants my attention..lol
Well, i'll admit she does have a strange habit of getting right in my face for no apparent reason when i'm standing still and staring at me, which makes me feel really awkward. Maybe she just wants a kiss i dunno. lmao

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
She tends to annoy me. Always complaining about the weather and whenever we enter a cave or ruin. I now understand why her Mother locked her away underground, cause I'm starting to want to lock her away also.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

Well, i'll admit she does have a strange habit of getting right in my face for no apparent reason when i'm standing still and staring at me, which makes me feel really awkward. Maybe she just wants a kiss i dunno. lmao

She probably wants the same thing from me. I thought Marcurio, my husband, looked jealous whenever Serana and I came home.. :D lol.

Rimfaxe96

I loved her because the first times we were going on to quests, especially to fill that Snow Elf Vessel thing, she said these awe-comments like I thought them. It was almost awkard.
But, like every character in Skyrim that speaks too often when awesome background game music comes, I began to dislike her for it and left her at Castle Volkihar ever since. Only place I take her with me is the Soul Cairn because I need someone "alive" with me when entering, that place is just too creepy.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
SHE JUST KILLED ME!

On Solstheim, and I am running along the coast to a mine, Serana falls back and I see her fighting a Reaver bandit. Then a Boar thinks it should have a go and Serana resurrects the Reaver bandit to help fight the boar. That done we continue only to be confronted by two ice Wraith. Seranas pet Reaver charges off to engage and I blast them with fireballs, not caring if the Reaver is in my blast radius. I mean, I have killed Seranas resurrected things before. Then I am taking hits from ice spikes from behind. I turn and it's Serana, pissed off and wham! I die.
I guess in the seconds she had with that Reaver she really bonded with her. o_O

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
I've never really had any problems with her.Yeah she is annoying sometimes but imo mjoll is worse.besides,I tend to throw AoE's so its nice to have a good ranged follower.Melee followers don't last long with me,Mjoll being essential, just pummels me.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
And I have to say this ( so all you Serana fans please forgive me) Does She EVER SHUT UP ?????

No she does not. She always complains, no matter what it is. I got rid of her as soon as I didn't need her any more. It's really awkward every time I go back to Fort Dawnguard. She is always sitting there, looking at me and Annekke as we pass by. Unfortunately for my Khajiit character, she still needs her, so I have to put up with her for a little longer.

LuChao

The Martial artist
My only saddness is that Serana cant be married even after you cure her :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts