Doctors warns gamers to take breaks during gameplay to reduce dangerous blood clots

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Quite interesting, but this was the result of playing video games for eight hours for four days in a row. But now that I think about it, it might have something to do with the fact that he was playing Playstation games. No pun intended.

sticky runes

Doctors at Middlemore Hospital in Auckland reported that the young man sat on his bed for four days with his legs outstretched playing PlayStation games. On the second day, he developed pain and swelling in his left leg, but ignored it for two more days. By then, he had developed deep vein thrombosis, blood clots that can potentially break free, blocking circulation and causing death. It took several clot-busting drugs to save him. Other gamers should take heed, doctors say, and get up at least every few hours.

They say to get up every few hours, which i do to get a drink or go wee wee or look for hints on the internet. I do get throbbing in my left leg sometimes, the doctor said it could be a calcium deficiency.

Doctors at Middlemore Hospital in Auckland reported that the young man sat on his bed for four days with his legs outstretched playing PlayStation games. On the second day, he developed pain and swelling in his left leg, but ignored it for two more days. By then, he had developed deep vein thrombosis, blood clots that can potentially break free, blocking circulation and causing death. It took several clot-busting drugs to save him. Other gamers should take heed, doctors say, and get up at least every few hours.

They say to get up every few hours, which i do to get a drink or go wee wee or look for hints on the internet. I do get throbbing in my left leg sometimes, the doctor said it could be a calcium deficiency.

Your missing milk in your diet...
uploadfromtaptalk1403338424023.jpg

Bulldog

Your missing milk in your diet...
View attachment 30461

Let me help

B8CDD02FBB0DE77E58004C684E7970485218105D

f4aa0d753c2c8e5b2b269cd0df186fb952482735b739f59be0cfd3174f1743b5.jpg

Skyrim-Got-Milk.gif

38327563.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts