1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Do followers come to your wedding?

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by AweSam, Jun 23, 2012.

1. AweSam New Member

Message Count:
    Let's say my follower disappeared somewhere and I can't find them (don't give me solutions). If I were to murder my wife and try marrying someone new, would my follower show up at my wedding? Please don't give me solutions to my follower disappearing, I just wanna know if they'll come to the wedding.
  2. Nightmare137 New Member

Message Count:
    You can only have a wedding once in the game. Without use of the PCs console Commands it's impossible to remarry at all and use of the console commands completely bypasses the wedding since it just automatically changes the new Npcs status to married w/ you.