• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
I'd like to see more Dark Brotherhood quests vs the Morag Tong in Morrowind, but I hear that place is unlivable. I'd like to see more consequences to the decisions I've made already, like "important" people I've killed.

More dragon shouts, ability to fly on a dragon throughout Skyrim. A Shrine of Sithis. Expansion of the marriage/divorce thing, or at least have your wife have more dialogue for Mara's sake. The continuation of the pursuit of power, ability to become the High King of Skyrim. Being able to kill off the blades would be nice too. Also your decision to fight alongside the Imperials and stormcloaks should have an effect as well.

Either way, it's going to be epic.

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
Also should be able to find a dragon's nest, and be able to stalk them and kill them from behind.

Instead of them always showing up when you don't want them to.

DovakinDarkElf

well I hope that they add in cyrodil that would be amazing :D... does anyone think there while be any more elder scrolls games now after skyrim like cause isnt this the last one :p ... i duno just asking ... i need 1.4 for the console aswell hope comes ou soon ....

Vercintorix

I like the Idea of. Return to Daggerfall might be neat.

Also should be able to find a dragon's nest, and be able to stalk them and kill them from behind.

Instead of them always showing up when you don't want them to.

You can go to Dragon burial grounds where Dragons have just been unearthed. One memorable find of mine was a little shack with two burnt corpses outside(Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru style). Inside the cabin I found a journal explaining that "Uncle Owen" had seen a dragon fly over a number of times and that it made its nest on the hill overlooking his home. He goes on to say "if we don't mess with it, it'll just leave us alone" hahahahah

As for sneaking up on Dragons I don't think I've ever been able to pull that off. If you're familiar with The Hobbit then you'll know that it is a dangerous and nigh impossible task.

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
As for sneaking up on Dragons I don't think I've ever been able to pull that off. If you're familiar with The Hobbit then you'll know that it is a dangerous and nigh impossible task.

I love the Hobbit, I read it in jail and fell in love with suspending my beliefs in fantasy.

Mr.Meowington

Well on Morrowind, the area the game is set isn't the entire province of Morrowind, just Vvardenfell.. So unless this rumoured DLC will actually include the entire province of Morrowind... then this seems highly unlikely. But I'd be happy with a Morrowind DLC for Skyrim either way.

Woverdude

Sir Emperor Lord Pookie of the Swamp
I suspect that they'll do something with Blackreach. It's huge and has a ton of entrances, but only one real quest in it. And that one quest is only one part of a section of the main quest. Plus, they never explained all of them stuff there (the Falmer servants, the city, the history, that random giant, the underground dragon, etc.) I'm *really* hoping and expecting that one of the DLC's will be about the return of the Dwarves, or at least something in Blackreach.

Miss Steaks

I know of good DLCs that they are deciding whether to release them as patches or actual downloadable content, I don't know much about the traveling between worlds thing because I don't play PC skyrim. I don't have the graphics card for that haha. Seriously though, the possible patches/DLC are amazing :3.
mu vonahlot :)

Azriel

I know of good DLCs that they are deciding whether to release them as patches or actual downloadable content, I don't know much about the traveling between worlds thing because I don't play PC skyrim. I don't have the graphics card for that haha. Seriously though, the possible patches/DLC are amazing :3.
mu vonahlot :)

i posted this at the same time...lol

Straumgald

Another vote for Dwemer content. Coolest part of the game, no doubt. I really think there is more underground in Skyrim than above it.

Seager1991

Novice Mage
...Is that giant mudcrab real?! and i like everything in that video but the adoption, but in my personal opinion they need to bring back some of the spells that are missing or maybe i just haven't found, aswell as the spears and 2 handed weapons besides a greatsword and axe. I miss my spear from morrowind!
*Edit* Forgot to mention Bringing back the Unlock Spells as well. I was talking about water walking and breathing above, but i forgot all about the unlocking spells and more summoning spells. Who cares if Nords dont like magic. Also maybe a spell to give you like, not murky vision underwater, like when the game bugs and you can see as far as well the eye can see lol.

Heimskr

A lion cares not of the sheeps opinions
I would love to see the sands of Elsweyr or the migratory tree citys of Valenwood as new areas. Also it would be great if a card game or some sort of strategic mini game was added for something to do in the down time. Maybe the arena from the Imperial City??​

Clayton

The God of War
Id like to see Dwarves in the game! I'v seen there dwarven ruins but never have I seen a real dwarve besides the one I saw walking by on the streets. Also a new provinice would be good! to be honest Im getting a little sick of snow in skyrim but if they add Cyrodils that would be really fun to explore!

The dwemer weren't actually dwarves they were a race of mer (elves) but were called dwarves because of the giants and yes I would like to go back to Cyrodil too and fight the Thalmor

I would be interested in seeing a prequel DLC based on the Great War. I'm not entirely sure how Bethesda would be able to implement it in Skyrim, but fighting on either the Imperial side or the Thalmor side would be really interesting. If you joined the Imperials you should be enlisted into the Blades, and if you joined the Thalmor you should be enlisted into the Judiciars or whatever the special forces group the Thalmor had during the Great War.

Conran Moore

There is an almost guarantee the next Expansion will consist of the Thalmor and The Aldmeri Dominion and will be a follow up from the Civil War Questline,

But what I'd like to see is The Moot. Ether Ulfric becoming the HighKing or Elisif becoming the HighQueen and I think you should be able to ether challenge Ulfric for the crown in a combat sword to axe duel or get to know and then marry Elisif so then the crown is handed to you ether way.

So then Skyrim will have a Dragonborn HighKing or HighQueen depending on the sex of your character, and I think when you've become the leader you'll have diplomatic and political decisions to make such as rebuilding Skyrim's Ruined Cities such as Helgen etc, and depending on which side you chose from the beginning you are to destroy the rest of The Empire's Camps or The Stormcloak's Camps in a few final battles to prepare for the last final one against The Thalmor and The Aldmeri Dominion in their own territory;

An assault on The Summerset Isles taking each and every Elven City from boarding War Ships after taking ether what would become Skyrim's Capital where you rule from ether Solitude or Windhelm's docks. And when you've invaded the Elves you could have the choice to completely secede from the rest of Tamriel making Skyrim an independent kingdom after leaving The Summerset Isles in ruins, Or create your own new Empire by taking Emperor Titus Mede the IInd's throne in The Imperial City ether by force with The Blades or persuasion because you're the Dragonborn, The rightful Emperor; but that is only if you haven't already assassinated him with The Dark Brotherhood ofcourse, If you have, you should be able to just become The Emperor as easy as that by simply going to the Imperial City for a meeting with The Blades and The Elder Council and they decide, and then when you're The Emperor of Tamriel...

It's your job to defend Three of your territories; Skyrim, The Imperial City and The Summerset Isles from even more dangerous Dragons such as Auriel/Akatosh attacking and wanting to destroy the world which in in the ending they do, and could close the Elder Scrolls Series leaving the World of Nirn destroyed in the Fourth Era, Ether that or you save the world and you carry on your life as the Dragonborn HighKing or Emperor doing small repetitive quests such as taking over Bandit Forts, Elven Ranger Camps etc etc... Well that's my brilliant idea for a Third Expansion anyway and I'd hope that every word of it happens and is released! It would be fluffing mint! but if not and The Third Expansion is something completely different then I'd be excited to see what Bethesda throws at us anyway!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts