• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
Yo dawg, I heard you like Elder Scrolls. So we brought you back to Oblivion. :D
You messed it up NeoRoman... It goes like this.
Yo Dawg, I heard you like Elder Scrolls. So we put Oblivion in your Skyrim, so you can play Elder Scrolls while you play Elder Scrolls. :D

EbonyManBoobs

in other words Ebony Armour -.-
Id like to see Dwarves in the game! I'v seen there dwarven ruins but never have I seen a real dwarve besides the one I saw walking by on the streets. Also a new provinice would be good! to be honest Im getting a little sick of snow in skyrim but if they add Cyrodils that would be really fun to explore!

Speech500

...... We those places are next to each other and I think If bethseda did them they would most likely do them both as then both together is the same as one small province

rockstar14

Would they really make over provinces as DLC though? It seems like they would just make separate games there, instead of just DLC.

Speech500

People thing there will be provinces in dlc because,, as has been said, there are places from morrowind and cyrodiil textured in skyrim

Gandalf The Boss

Pupil of Nienna. Defender of Middle Earth
Or they put like ALOT of effort in doing AWSOME STUFF IN SKYRIM!!!! The game is named Skyrim right? :D

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I can't think of any games that put too much emphasis on NPCs. Obviously there's Alduin, Tullius, and Ulfric, but the point of an RPG is that you, the player, is the star of the story.
Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 are IMO 2 of the greatest RPG games in the history of PC Gaming, and significant reason why is the depth of the characters in the game. It wasn't just the crew of the Normandy either. Many the side characters had depth and were entertaining. The caliber of voice actors they recruited was indicative of the games commitment to that character depth:

When you have that kind of character development and interaction it increases the sense of immersion exponentially.

The player is the star of the story but if the rest of the characters are shallow cliched talking heads it doesn't come off well in any medium.

Relyk

I want to become the jarl 1 of the smaller hold cities like falkreath
Dawnstar morthal or winter hold. And then destroy or help the city
Thrive by things like restoring your holds roads and security
Creating a new town increase/decrease taxes build a stone wall around the
Hold capital add / restore buildings decrease/ increase guard budget
Build new farms put bounties on people /dragons/animals
Making new/destroy jobs. Things like that

Ricky

Not a Lawyer
The next DLC needs to be something other than a quest..i know im not done with skyrim yet..but im pretty sure i only need like a littler over 10 caves/mapmarks/treasure chest hunts til im through with the whole skyrim..183:26:09 Last saved..I need more places to go >:eek:

Rju'ka

I really like the ideas people have here. I myself have only been playing about 20ish hours so far, I haven't even begun to run across the entire map and stop at ever tower/dungeon i come across, cause i get turned around easily. But I REALLY like the idea of new provinces because I feel in love with morrowind and just the THOUGHT of seeing it in hd makes me happy in odd places. But i'm on the ps3 and its not even ready for THAT yet. But i love your last idea Relyk

Anonylulz

Or they put like ALOT of effort in doing AWSOME STUFF IN SKYRIM!!!! The game is named Skyrim right? :D

Oblivion was called oblivion and it was in Cyrodill. Honestly I hope they add the other provinces, or at least one and then something later like with Oblivion. Even though I know these things about it I refused to play that game because of the menu system and peoples faces. I know that might sound strange, but I could never look at those terrible monster-blobs for this many hours.

The next DLC needs to be something other than a quest..i know im not done with skyrim yet..but im pretty sure i only need like a littler over 10 caves/mapmarks/treasure chest hunts til im through with the whole skyrim..183:26:09 Last saved..I need more places to go >:eek:

I need to find like another third of the map, join the dark brotherhood and finish the storyline and I'm done. I don't even think it's a full third, it's pretty much the places between Markarth, Falkreath and Riften but I have found patches and it looks much less densely populated. I don't see how they could add much more to this province though.

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
Rumors are circulating that in future dlcs we will be able to travel to Morrowind and Cyrodil(sp?)

Rumours=fantasies. Not gonna happen. If they make DLC, it'll have new areas or just new missions and some new NPCs.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts