DLC news comming..Tommorrow??

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
Did anyone see the Bethesda blog lately?

Twitter

They simply posted a picture stating "Tommorrow"

scaled.php

So, people are speculating that we will get DLC info tommorrow as of April 17th!

Is this a picture of a Skryim DLC Coming?
Is that an Imprissoned Nord being interagated by a Thalmor?

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!!?!?!?!

What-da-ya-think?

Absolute shot in the dark-

It's Martin Septim.He's back from the dead ( or wherever) and is going to establish the Dawnguard to prevent the Mythic Dawn from re-emerging and to stop the Oblivion gates from ever opening again. His return will also restore the Empire.

Hargood

Defender of Helpless Kittens
Yeah, Im starting to think this too. I really really really hope we hear any-news-at-all on Skyrim DLC, but alas It probably will just be for something else :sadface:

..id love to be wrong

Dylansauce02

Slaying Trolls and taking names.
Gah, I'm defeated...

Sweet Rolls

True Nord 4 lyf yo
Haha, if Martin Septim came back from the dead, perhaps the Empire would gain some more credibility (for me at least) and be restored to the glory days of the Septim Dynasty. Doubt that'd happen though.

This picture doesn't really look like a Skyrim character. I've never played or really seen Rage so I'm not sure if the picture looks anything like the characters in that. Or maybe the picture is Skyrim related but just not like a snapshot of whoever this character might be in the DLC, but more like a detailed cover art type representation of him...I don't know how to explain it. If it is Skyrim related, who is the guy the nekkid guy is looking at? It could be a Thalmor, that'd be interesting. There's something on the Bethesda Blog about a new game, Dishonored I think it's called, maybe this picture is for that instead.

Haha, if Martin Septim came back from the dead, perhaps the Empire would gain some more credibility (for me at least) and be restored to the glory days of the Septim Dynasty. Doubt that'd happen though.

This picture doesn't really look like a Skyrim character. I've never played or really seen Rage so I'm not sure if the picture looks anything like the characters in that. Or maybe the picture is Skyrim related but just not like a snapshot of whoever this character might be in the DLC, but more like a detailed cover art type representation of him...I don't know how to explain it. If it is Skyrim related, who is the guy the nekkid guy is looking at? It could be a Thalmor, that'd be interesting. There's something on the Bethesda Blog about a new game, Dishonored I think it's called, maybe this picture is for that instead.
Actually it has nothing to do with Skyrim or Rage. I think it's called Dishonoured.

I let my hopefullness get the best of me, but my heart knew the whole time that it couldn't be Skyrim. Sigh.

Sweet Rolls

True Nord 4 lyf yo
I feel like, I need to pee really bad but I can't until the DLC is announced, heh. I've been looking on the Twitter, they keep saying "soon" which is the most painful word ever when you're anticipating something :D

I've done so many quests already and really developed my character to the point where I crave new quests and items, and new places. In the mean time I'm going to hunt Stones of Barenziah and Words of Power, since I sorta shelved the quests for another time.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
Thought this was a portrait of your typical Skyrim player... lack of sleep, lack of hygiene..... TOO MUCH ADDICTION!

The problem is that the art style is pretty different. That, and Skyrim doesn't have super epic awesome special graphics like that. That picture looks like a screenshot from a real cut scene in a game, which Skyrim has none of. There are scripted scenes, but no actual cut scenes.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts