• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Imperial_Templar

I deleted one of the Skyrim updates and then reinstalled it to see if it would fix any of the bugs and then I noticed that for some reason all the DLC I installed(Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn) was all gone! Did I screw myself over? Was there a way to have backed up all my data before I did this? I hope I don't have to start all over because if I do, I'm gonna just throw in the towel. I spent dozens of hours on all this.

dovaqueen

Hmm...yes, that may have messed you up. However, if you go into your ps3 or xbox account you should be able to redownload them without paying again, since technically, they're bought. At least that's what I was told.

wakatepee

and perhaps u can tell me why that hearthfire courier wont comme to me when i downlaoded the dlc like 3time
I NEED EXPLANATIONS pls i desesperate**

wakatepee

Are you at least a level 9? Nothing related to hearthfire happens until then.
ty vm but yess im for the 5th time i restart lvl 47 now highist one is 72 but my 47 one have done dlc dragonborn and the courier wont come its wierd i also have house in witerun i have children cloths sword toy and still no courier but im not maried yet on this character mibe its this? idk
maibe i need to talk to someone,?
but thx nyway to response man :)

wakatepee

but do i need to do something specials to get the pass to buy the houseground on this best gme i ever plyed
or what i didnt kill the dragon for second time
mibe i need to end the story? but its not cool i wnt to build the house
i think im happy to get this site i f i had more ansers
and for the record "im not english" so sorry for my not perfect vrithing XD

Iveri Sarothil

Sometimes it takes a day or two for the courier to appear. That, and for the hold you want to build your house in, you need to do some quests for the jarl/help people in the city for him to offer you land for a house.

wakatepee

Sometimes it takes a day or two for the courier to appear. That, and for the hold you want to build your house in, you need to do some quests for the jarl/help people in the city for him to offer you land for a house.
ok thx alot i will do quest for the jarl right away man thx alot men =)

wakatepee

hey again guys
another question for who anser me =)
what are vampire perks and how can i use them?
on the intenet they say to kill guards but is the skill evolving instantly or?
thanks anyway and is dawnguard also on ps3?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts