• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

reisbro

I live in Brazil, and I don't own a credit card. The only way I can fund my PSN account is through the PSN Cards. There aren't any cards for the Brazilian PSN Store, so this is my problem:
My brother is studying in Germany and he will look for a PSN Card there for me. Lets assume he finds an American Card. Will I be able to use this card in my Brazilian Account? Or will I have to create a new account just to buy the DLC? Also, if I buy the DLC with my new account, will I be able to play it with any account on my console?

Sue J

One way a friend of ours did it this was years ago mind you, and I honestly don't know if it will work now that they have PSN cards. It was with a visa gift card, then add the funds from the gift card to the wallet. you know the ones you can buy at say a post office (in Australia any way) and use to buy things online. Might be worth googling if that works still, and check the post dates to see if it is still current.

reisbro

One way a friend of ours did it this was years ago mind you, and I honestly don't know if it will work now that they have PSN cards. It was with a visa gift card, then add the funds from the gift card to the wallet. you know the ones you can buy at say a post office (in Australia any way) and use to buy things online. Might be worth googling if that works still, and check the post dates to see if it is still current.
I will try that, thanks :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts