Distributing Armor/Accessories

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tank6904

So today was a pretty eventful day in Skyrim. Alduin died and I joined the Bard's college...

But in that process I managed to acquire an Ebony Armor of Health (40%+ regeneration of your health) which leaves me in a bit of a bind.

I've already given Lydia a +20% ring, a +30% necklace...if I give her the Ebony Armor, she would be +90% on her regeneration.

I'm sporting Exquisite Blades Armor with Grimsever and using a +20% + 30% ring/necklace combination to boost my one handed damage.

Do I let her stack the regeneration to try and make her harder to kill and give her further ebony pieces as I find them or do I keep that for myself and give her the one hand damage bonus? The armor class seems to be about the same give or take a few points regardless of my choice.

Level 31, Redguard, Fighter

Morgan

Unfortunately I'd suggest neither. According to UESP, apparel weapon bonuses don't work on followers, and health regeneration only works out of combat, where we can all agree it's of virtually no use.

Swaggajack

Forum nooblet - PS3 Master race
I typically only give my followers items that boost their health points, and i can confirm that does work, as ive been using some seriously OP weaponry for the last few weeks, made an armor set that boosts health by over 1 million points, put it on marcurio, and swung at him with my sword that does 500k damage per swing, and he didnt go down :)

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
Not sure if I was the only one to read the title as Disturbing Armor/Acessories

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts