Xbox 360 "Disrupting the Skooma operation"

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SGsheogarathSG

i want to become thane of Riften so i can purchase the honeyside house, and the jarl asked me to go to Craigslane Cavern, and put a stop to the skooma operation, so i did, killed everyone inside and out, took all the skooma and moon sugar, and still remains incomplete. i have no ideas why, or what to do next.

Any suggestions?

i want to become thane of Riften so i can purchase the honeyside house, and the jarl asked me to go to Craigslane Cavern, and put a stop to the skooma operation, so i did, killed everyone inside and out, took all the skooma and moon sugar, and still remains incomplete. i have no ideas why, or what to do next.

Any suggestions?
Ok from what i have researched for you, the problem is the quest sets the amount of bandits to kill in the cave at 7. Since there is not actually 7 bandits present, you need to revisit the cave several times to get all the required kills. Simply clear the cave (as you have already done) then head back to somewhere like solitude) You need to wait a month for the cave to reset (which sucks) but is the only way to do it (that i know of so far). Once u get the 7 kills, the last bandit you kill should trigger quest completion. Hope this helps even though the fix is long and painful!

Oliverjames

During Supply and Demand the Jarl in Riften asks you to clear this cave. Clearing it and/or killing some of the inhabitants or the bandit outside the cave may cause it to be unable to be completed.
If this happens, you may need to visit the cavern up to 3 times for this quest to complete. On Xbox, the game seems to look for 7 Cragslane Cavern humans to be killed after the quest is assigned. If you have cleared the cavern before this quest is assigned, only 3 humans will spawn around the cavern -- one outside and two inside. To get the required 7 kills, kill the bandit outside, kill the 2 bandits inside, and then wait in Solitude for at least a month in order to allow the cavern to reset. Travel back to the cavern and get 3 more kills. Finally, wait once more for a month in Solitude to allow the cavern to reset again, and then the quest should clear the next time you kill the bandit outside.

SGsheogarathSG

Thanks to both of ya. little depressing that its going to take so bloody long, but still now i know, and come to think of it i did "clear" it on my way there
Thanks again

Thax

I am not sure but I dont think you need to go all the way to solitude to wait the month. I have the same problem and I just decided to do some questing and I went back the three was there. now that I know it takes a month (grr) I can go about my business and check every so often

valiff -world-drinker

Valiff valdreth

Any suggestions?

riften is the ghetto just saying

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts