Disney's Maleficent Movie

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

sticky runes

Is anybody going to watch this?

Personally I think it's gonna suck. Sleeping Beauty is one of my favourite Disney movies and now they've got Mangelina Jolie playing one of my fave villains and they're messing up the story, I just wanna know what everyone else's thoughts are.

Clau

The Fateless One
I'm not sure about the integrity of its plot, but I do love the CGI EFX. From the trailer, I fancy the tree-hominid (spriggans!) creatures and the dragon.

1:45 Ebony Warrior? :D

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Meh Sleeping Beauty... I always thought it was very simple "black vs. white" (good vs. evil) fantasy, just like a lot of Disney fantasy stories. However, I do agree that Maleficent was a cool villain.

Anyway, even though the movie probably won't be very good for mature audiences, Angelina might be able to pull off the "heartless biatch" role......hopefully she will at least do a better job than Charlize Theron did, in that Snow White disaster.

Tanya

Love Maleficent! I'm not one for movie theaters but I might go to see this one.

sticky runes

I finally watched it on Netflix. What a load of rubbish. :vomit:They took an animated classic and dumped a steaming pile of crap on it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts