• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Clau

The Fateless One

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
This is gonna be really fun, i hope it has more then just new missions, maybe new magic or something, and i really hope we are gonna play Daud.

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
625649_431894000226534_686672001_n.jpg

486095_431556876926913_264816611_n.jpg

Yup, we are playing Daud and killing empresses.

OOO I CAN SEE CORVO AT THAT PIC!!!!!

481277_431892003560067_771857497_n.jpg

at last i can witness Oil extraction thingy.

580629_431892033560064_2098133546_n.jpg

More Mafia and Gangs eh?

254529_432482840167650_889349781_n.jpg

I always wondered how the whale actually looks like in Dishonored

get ready

SukieK

I LOVE this game. Got it for xmas from my extremely adorable brother:-) However, why the hell are the people so FUGLY?!

Clau

The Fateless One
Loved Knife of Dunwall after downloading it last night. Daud is the anti-hero that has an irresistible charm to him. Best $10.00 spent aside from the Skyrim DLC's.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
I'm going to create a Dishonored RP on this site if they let me, would any of you be interested?

Daud is taken XD

You can create your own character too, endless possibilities there XD

I have a big story but alls I'll write now is it takes place after Corvos name is cleared, Daud is spared and Emily is Empress. Corvo did low Chaos but killed all of his targets (excluding Daud).

Renny

The Cole Train, Baby.
Would one of either Granny Rags or Slackjaw be allowed to be RP'ed, as you can choose to kill one of them near the end of the game? I tell you, Granny Rags is a hell of a fight..

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
Yes, I might have it both can be because the two would be remarkably interesting XD

I'll have to do a cheap cop out though, with Corvo doing something that couldn't realistically happen like using his past interactions with Granny Rags to convince her to let him go just this once or (This option preferably), Corvo either saves Slackjaw leaving Granny Rags alive somehow...

I don't know, they're interesting characters though and if I do only choose one it'll be because someone chose to RP one character and no one chose the other. If people join they can RP up to three characters, and one of the three can be their own character.

But if they choose more than one of their own created character only one can be given the outsiders mark. I don't even think anyone will join:sadface:
I know of only one person who has confirmed they will.
I think it'd be really interesting if multiple people joined though!

Renny

The Cole Train, Baby.
Yes, I thought it would have to be like that. I'm not sure if I should join, considering doing RP'ing is not something I am good at, but the idea is much more interesting than the other RP ideas I've seen. I shall consider it.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
Well I'd love it if you joined, and my friend is new to RPing too. There's always room to learn and no one is going to criticise you :)

I'm hoping someone else takes the reigns of Emily Kaldwin and Callista.

Of course they could have another, more interesting character :p

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
He is a possibility if you would like to be him. You should take Piero if you take Sokolov, you don't have to but it's after the low chaos ending and they created a cure for the plague. I can imagine them spending their time together as they became fast friends.

Clau

The Fateless One
Going for the Brigmore Witches as soon as I reload my PSN wallet.

DishonoredTheBrigmoreWitche.jpg

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Is she Duon's Girlfriend? lol My first thought from that picture. But Er my gerd I am seriously considering getting the dlc :p

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts