Xbox One Disguised Dragonborn

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

glynnman

I'm wondering if there is a mod out there that enables the dragonborn to wear a disguise that allows him to infiltrate better.

For a long time I've thought, "Gee, if I'm dressed like a forsworn, seems like they wouldn't attack me quite as immediately. If I were dressed like a bandit... thalmor, imperial/storm cloak, etc. Problem is, what your wearing makes zero difference to anything other than mechanical aspects of the game... except not wearing anything, which will have kids notice.

It would seem to me like wearing fine clothing might earn you better prices in urban areas (solitude), but out in more rural locations (Riverwood) they might assume you're full of yourself because you're all gussied up in fancy clothes.

If there isn't a mod like this, I guess folks might consider this a request. Bethesda has put a ton of different clothing into the game but apart from forced personal role play, and that one quest to poison the emperor, clothing is pretty much an irrelevant thing entirely. Wouldn't folks comment if your outfit wear a hodgepodge of random bits, (steel helmet, dwarven armor, chitin gauntlets and glass boots) and more easily intimidated while wearing a full matching set of armor? On the other hand, wouldn't folks possibly be frightening if someone in full armor entered their shop to buy moth wings or lavender? I think so...

Please let me know if there's something like this that already exists... most specifically for Xb1 for SSE.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts