• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    i would like ya to join but i am not to decide

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    *sneakily slaps Finn*

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    I've got a bit of writer's block lately. Plus I'm kinda busy, I'm going to a museum and a hot air balloon this week.

UnLonged

True to the Name
    Hooray! Gonna make a new-new character.

Name: Dimitreuss von Laxia / "Dimitry"
    Race: Imperial

Physicalities: Possessing some stereotypical attributes of what a scholar of his age would have; he is of the typical appearance with the build of his body being light in comparison to average humanoids and not of athletic kind, looking somewhat brittle (and with the plague going on, it would seem that he possess the early stages of the "disease") with his pale white skin. His long brown hair is usually kept neat to a ponytail at the back end, but quite unkempt on the front; loose locks wave down to varying lengths coming down pass his chin. Only commendable physical trait of his is the above average level of attractiveness his face possess (to the common standards held by the females); slightly gaunt, cheeks and jaw like chiseled properly aimed to have a wooden look, symmetrical and complements the features of his face, perhaps mainly his green, emerald-like eyes or his faded goatee. If the obscuring brown tendril-like fringes is not enough, his uncommon eye wear would negate the positive attributes of his appearance; the thick lenses of his spectacles were appropriate for his eyesight, but not for social purposes. All of this, coupled with his idiosyncrasy of him slouching on random intervals, he looks incredibly sullen and apathetic.

Gear: Wanting to compensate for his unwelcoming aura, he wears stylish and high-class clothing; casual or not. But as always, it is negated as everything else is under a raggedy, hooded cloak that has a black and blue hue. He wears a string necklace with a pair of broken, slightly rusted round bells as a make-shift pendant. A pair of spectacles to aid his myopia. He carries with him a rather large satchel that usually contain personal materials such as clothing, toiletries, potions, and some provisions that would only fill him; the interior form of it contains partitions for various uses, one of which is used to hold scrolls. Seldom used for combat and acts mostly as a utility tool, attached to his belt is an elven dagger. A long, cylindrical attachment embedded with silver inlays hang loosely from his belt that contains a scroll of magicka, usually in the field of destruction, that is easily opened and its content easily pulled out.

Class: Scholar; General views

Combat(?): Being someone who uses his head more often than his arms to swing a sword or an axe, he is rather useless in a fight that requires body strength. With that in mind, it would have been obvious that his expertise lies in destruction magicka, but it's not the case. Preferring conflicts not to happen and for it to end calmly if any would arise, he took it took upon himself to not be involved in any art that could inflict physical harm. Fortunately, his lineage is rather gifted with illusory arts. When words are not enough, he would use potent emotion-altering spells to end inevitable conflicts or start beneficial connections for a long duration. He is also quite proficient in hiding his presence, the high intensity of his invisibility spells require an equally great detection spell for him to show a sliver of his aura. If worse comes to worst, he would use scrolls that contain adept-level destruction magicka, with much reluctance in his part.

Personality: Being the scholar that he is, he approaches everyday things with views of intellect, often times his reaction to things could be considered as indifferent as emotions are usually regarded to be irrelevant. This nature of his overpowers the good nature he possess in him, more so as he believes that any means would truly be justified by the ends of achieved by them, rendering his image to be highly apathetic and arrogant. Much like any other mortal, he possess fears. The number of which, however, is quite unusual. Out of all the things he fears, it's the common poultry that rattles his nerves the most. With such fears come a desire for him to hold out a helping hand to others who experiences such level of terror as he knows full well of how being riddled with fear would feel. He would go out of his way to do what he can when a companion or any other stranger is in the face of death. Fortunately, death is not in his list of phobias.

Won't be putting a historical part for my character as I find it to be tedious, plus I can't make one without being nonsensical. I would just put some snippets of his past in IC content.

How do you suppose I make myself appear in the current scenario? or should I wait until the "zombies" are gone?

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    i think dimitry could show up if we were overrun by afflicted, and he used illusion spells to save our skin

Nadir-Natesse

Proprietor of Thy Lady and Lord
    Oh wow, this sounds really interesting. I am going to try to keep up with the story. :3 I will offer squeals and OMGs here when awesome stuff happens.

Lifts-Her-Tail

Aww thanks Nadir! Much appreciate it when I here people are finding the story interesting! It really makes me happy that people are reading! <3

Thank you! <3

UnLonged

True to the Name
    I'll have myself "stumble" upon you guys there.

EDIT: Also, if you guys don't mind, I'll be setting the time to a few hours before dusk on the moment you guys gathered in Falkreath to meet the jarl.

EDITEDIT: Feeling stupid now that I forgot to put that moment of dusk in there. Man that was long. Oh and yeah, in case you guys missed it in my CC, he has a pretty potent invi spell.

EDITEDITEDIT: If the font's too small, just say so. (this be the last edit, I hope I didn't forget anything.)

Lifts-Her-Tail

OMG Oval it's amazing of what I have read so far! I love the detail you have included! So yeah i'll finish reading it now, but well done on the excellent post and that goes to EVERYONE in this rp! <3 <3 <3

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    I might be able to make a post, if you summarise what's happened so far. I have the perfect explanation, don't worry.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts