• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Lifts-Her-Tail

Plot

Disease and Evil a horrific and grotesque tale about how the world of Tamriel is plunged into a new darkness... The Divine worshipers have foretold a coming of Disease which will spread across the land, causing painful merciless deaths for anyone that is infected. Skyrim has closed off it's border and is thought to be the only place along with the Summerset Isles to be the only place free of this terrible plague.

The effects are truly terrifying and are so sickening people usually go insane just looking at those who have been infected. No one leaves their homes. No dares touch others. No one even trusts to hold their own family... Tamriel is plunged into a new age of darkness, this time causing something which could end everything as we know it...

The disease is unknown and how it started is also unknown to those of the most knowledgeable and powerful minds. There is no stopping the effects of this disease if the source can not even be found... But not all is lost. Jarl Aquarine a young woman who is now the new Jarl of Falkreath after the old Jarl never came back from his visit from Cyrodil; many suspect that he had been killed by the disease.

The Jarl is holding a meeting to those faint hearted enough to seek out the source of this terrible new darkness which has now covered over most of Tamriel!

Hey guys this is my first ever rp and I was just so eager to start an rp I decided to start one so yeah here it is.

Rules

1. All usual rp rules apply.

2. I would like to see some interaction amongst characters and I want to know your thought of each others characters.

3. Swearing and suggested sex is allowed so yeah a little bit of naughtiness can go on :p

Notes I'm hoping for about seven or eight people to join and I would really like to see you be devoted to the role play as I want this role play to be quick moving and I would like nice quality posts if you wouldn't mind. I will be set up the IC when I get enough applicants! :D

People
    LoverEx - Lisira
    @leepdroon - Leepdroon Antepion
    @death raider - Servina
    @Captain Nagisus- Nagisus
    The Reaper - Aramu Sadris
    @Wolfbane - Selena Spell-Hunter
    @Sqeagy - Ash
    Ovalteenies - Dimitreuss von Laxia

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
    may i join? i will browse through my character list first

Writes-Many-Posts

Name: Leepdroon Antepion
    Race: Argonian

Class: All-Around, mostly light armored and usually works in the unseen path.
    Faction: College of Winterhold, The Nature Guardians (Created by me, not from the game)

Looks: Strong green skin, thin, not very muscled, 6.1 ft, war paint in the cheeks, claw scar in the left eye, by an enraged Cave Bear Mother.

arhoninan-png.3223

War: Nobody besides J'Zargo, who gave his word about keeping it secret with his life, knows. Yet he says he witnessed the destruction of Helgen, which either reveals he was an enemy to the imperials going to be executed, or part of the Imperial army.

Diseases: Appears to be a weak misanthrope, but he fights it the best he can. He is a Werecrocodile but it is so rare when he becomes one that it should not be considered a disease. He only transforms when he is close to something that he is alergic to. But he doesn't know what it is yet.

Major Skills: One-Handed, Lockpicking, Conjuration
    Minor Skills: Speechcraft, Destruction, Sneaking

Personality: He does not hate war, since mostly only humans die. He keeps it to himself mostly all the time, but he reveals a lot when angered. Perhaps too much. He is greedy and sometimes a little selfish, unless someone he cares about is in danger. He may get depressed randomly for hearing about the Black Marsh and the civil war but he usually overcomes emotional pain really quickly.

Equipment: Thieves' armor, Novice mage hood, Orcish boots and Dwarven gauntlets. He also wields an amulet thatis a copy of the Sanguine Rose that his mother gave him before passing away from all her wounds and exhaustion. His hands may wield two Orcish daggers, either a Spriggan Blade and an Orcish shield, or a Spriggan Blade and a spell to conjure a Spriggan. He may also wield the Spriggan Bow but it is not likely to happen.

Likes: Argonian Ale, Spriggans, Music, Swimming, Rivers, especially without Slaughterfish so he can swim freely, Dwarven technologies, Conjuration and Alchemy, despite not knowing much about it he really likes the way to different things may form a completely new one.
    Dislikes: Both-Handed, Falmer, Thalmor, Forsworn, Racism, especially against Khajiit and Argonians, Civil Wars, Memories of the Black Marsh, Slaughterfish.
    Acquaintances: J'Zargo (College of Winterhold), Cicero (Dark Brotherhood), Goldenleaf (Nature Guardians), Maven and Ingun Black-Briar (Black-Briar Family).

Bio: Nobody knows much. He fought in the Black Marsh civil war according to his journal and lost his parents after the war was over. His best friend is the wizard J'Zargo, a Khajiit who studies in the College of Winterhold like him. He appears to have a little more than friendship with Goldenleaf. She has asked for his help sometimes and so did he.
    J'Zargo and Leepdroon's greed and interest in Dwarven technologies brought them into an adventure against Falmer through ancient Dwemer ruins. They owe their lives to each other when they saw their end so close in an unexpected attack from Dwarven Spheres Masters. How they escaped remains unknown, at least until someone reads Leepdroon's journal.
    Misc: Usually sleeps at the College, but sometimes rents a room at the Inn in Whiterun. He is fascinated by the Dwarven techonlogies and investigates them with his brother-in-arms J'Zargo. He was betrayed by the Brotherhood and left the Thieves Guild, for he is an enemy to both. But he kept the armor of the Guild when escaping the Flaggon.

Enemy factions: Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Forsworn.

Most hated foes: Those who underestimate their enemies, Falmer and Chaurus, Forsworn, Assassins, Thalmor and Vampires.
    Weakness: He doesn't do well in Falkreath for the presence of the Brotherhood, his argonian blood is not so good in cold spots like mountains. Although, he manages to go to Winterhold for the heat the aura of the college provides. Frost is applied as efficiently as cold in his argonian blood.
    Strength: His cold blood allows him to save his stamina in some unbearable heats like deserts. He is also great near rivers and seas, since he is a good swimmer and breathes under water, and incredibly resistant to poison due to his blood and the Spriggan Blessings he had from the Nature Guardians.

23.jpg

thought of the argonian because he is stronger against diseases

Writes-Many-Posts

i have a request, if i may
    when leepdroon walks to falkreath, may he find a dog and may it be like a temporary pet?

Writes-Many-Posts

thank you. it is good sometimes to have that silent, yet always loyal and respectful sidekick

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Hey LE can I join? Here's my cc anyways:

Name: Servina

Race: Bosmer

Personality: Servina very respectable and will follow after those who are in charge of her. She is very kind hearted considering who she is, but she has a rather nasty side which is rarely seen.

Appearance:
    images

She has sharp yellow eyes which are fast which means she can see things quickly and even the smallest deatails she can see with ease. She is slim and she is 5'6 foot tall. Servina is quite strong with a bit of a bulk in her muscles.

Weapons: She thinks of her mind as a kind of weapon as she is quite intelligent and knows what she is doing with great cunning. Her bow also comes in handy which was made by her out of ebony and has an enchantment of fire, and the arrows are drenched in poison which on contact gives the victim a long and painful death.

Werewolf traits: She has enhanced strength, intelligence, enhanced eye sight and great sense of hearing and smell.
    Armor: She doesn't have much armor, she usually wears tavern clothes and in times of need she wears rangers clothes and very rarely she wears ancient nord armor.

Bio: Her life began in Skyrim suprisingly as her family moved there after a hard life in Valenwood as they were treated badly being poor and not having anything of any value. Servina was born on Dragon Bridge ( the actual Bridge) as they were on their way to Solitude before her mother before Servina was born, but it was too late and Servinas mother gave birth to Servina.

Servina, in her early days from about the age of 10 to 18 she was a serving girl at the Winking Skeever. She had eventually got fead up of serving people, being treated like a second class citizen and she had also been attacked many times and also some men tried to seduce her, so she ran away leaving her family, but she felt such guilt when she remembered her family and she felt sick to her stomach at the thought that she might never see them again as she didn't know her way back to Solitude and she couldn't bring herself to going there after abandoning them.

Servina was then transformed into a Kumori and joined a pack where she learnt how to hunt well and how to kill. Servina was transformed and joined the Kumori pack when she about 27 Servina respected her elders and those who ruled over her, she thinks her life had improved, but she still worries about her family, every waking hour in fact wishing she had brought them with her, but it was too late now she would probably be thought dead.

Servina had tried finding her way back to Solitude, but she never had any look even though she had better senses. Servina loved her family and she wanted to see them even if it was just one more time, but her mother was old and her sisters and brothers would have probably moved on to new things, Servina didn't evne know if anyone cared she was gone.

Servina now had a new type of family and she loved them all like she did her real family. Servina was not one of the strongest in her pack, but she was still treated well and sometimes she thinks the wolf life is better than her elf life.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    THE CAPTAIN, HAS SAILED IN! I hope you don't mind Nagisus, you'll know what he's like if you've read When Snow Turns to Blood, but he's basically an irritable "I was in 'Nam, man!" secretly military kinda guy.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Name: Nagisus ("Spears-The-Silt")
    Dislikes: Dunmer (due to stories from his parents), open fire, cold weather.
    Skills: Great enchanter. A master in light armour and with a sword.
    Class: Agile swordsman.
    Weapons: A sword with an ebony-plated blade, enchanted with frost to freeze the enemy's blood named Zye'nil (Jel for Nothing), another fairly ordinary steel sword.
    Currently lives in: Djorden Hall, a mansion in the Velothi Mountains near Riften.
    Looks: Has a relatively flat nose and sunken, blue eyes without pupils. His horns curl around and point forwards. His scales are coloured emerald. He has a scar that goes from the bottom of his left eye and loops around it. Quite tall and slim, but fairly muscular. Wears a black coat with white trim over his leather armour with glass plating, leather gloves, and boots to match. Due to the fear of catching infection, he covers his mouth with a scarf.
    Personality: Though most Argonians don't seem to have any emotions, Nagisus nearly lives up to this. The closest to a laugh he has ever managed is a small giggle. He does, however, get angry very quickly, and when he gets angry, he gets extremely angry.
    Bio: As a child, Nagisus did not get very many bedtime stories. Those he did were war stories from his father, Grinds-His-Bones, about the invasion of Morrowind and the Red Year. He heard a lot about Dunmer slavery and the raids of Black Marsh. This caused him to develop an inherit dislike for Dark Elves - especially the Telvanni House. Of all the people in the stories, they were mentioned the most. He grew up in a very mossy, vine-covered villa in Lilmoth with his aforementioned father and his mother, Laynirwe. Every day he would look out the window and see the An-xileel guards. Grinds-His-Bones, as a retired solider, encouraged Nagisus to respect and admire them. And respect and admire he did. At the age of about 17, in 4E 186 he left Lilmoth to trade in High Rock, as he thought that "those snooty Bretons would buy stuff I could find strewn across the swamp floor." He never managed to get to High Rock. The plan was to go to Blackrose, then to Soulrest. He would then make a small rowboat and sail up the Topal Bay, through the Niben Bay and to the Imperial City. He would then go to Bruma, then to Falkreath, then to Elinhir, then to Dragonstar, and finally arrive in Evermor in High rock. However, north of Bruma he was attacked by bears that stole most of his food and ripped apart his map. He ended up in Riften in 4E 199 with very little stock. However, he managed to sell it and buy a house. He worked as a merchant and part-time mercenary until early 4E 191, when he moved back to Lilmoth by caravan, and then by boat. There he joined the An-xileel as an agent due to his skills with stealth and negotiating. Eventually, he became a captain, fighting many bandits and pirates. The things he had to do, and what he saw, rather scarred him. He was then sent to Skyrim to keep an eye out for any possible hostile activity and to "discourage" some of the rebels in Riften from their racism. He currently lives in Djorden Hall in the Velothi mountains, as an agent, being kept close to Argonian territory in case of extreme hostility.

Lifts-Her-Tail

Name: Nagisus ("Spears-The-Silt")
    Dislikes: Dunmer (due to stories from his parents), open fire, cold weather.
    Skills: Great enchanter. A master in light armour and with a sword.
    Class: Agile swordsman.

Weapons: A sword with an ebony-plated blade, enchanted with frost to freeze the enemy's blood named Zye'nil (Jel for Nothing), another fairly ordinary steel sword.
    Currently lives in: Djorden Hall, a mansion in the Velothi Mountains near Riften.
    Looks: Has a relatively flat nose and sunken, blue eyes without pupils. His horns curl around and point forwards. His scales are coloured emerald. He has a scar that goes from the bottom of his left eye and loops around it. Quite tall and slim, but fairly muscular. Wears a black coat with white trim over his leather armour with glass plating, leather gloves, and boots to match. Due to the fear of catching infection, he covers his mouth with a scarf.
    Personality: Though most Argonians don't seem to have any emotions, Nagisus nearly lives up to this. The closest to a laugh he has ever managed is a small giggle. He does, however, get angry very quickly, and when he gets angry, he gets extremely angry.
    Bio: As a child, Nagisus did not get very many bedtime stories. Those he did were war stories from his father, Grinds-His-Bones, about the invasion of Morrowind and the Red Year. He heard a lot about Dunmer slavery and the raids of Black Marsh. This caused him to develop an inherit dislike for Dark Elves - especially the Telvanni House. Of all the people in the stories, they were mentioned the most. He grew up in a very mossy, vine-covered villa in Lilmoth with his aforementioned father and his mother, Laynirwe. Every day he would look out the window and see the An-xileel guards. Grinds-His-Bones, as a retired solider, encouraged Nagisus to respect and admire them. And respect and admire he did. At the age of about 17, in 4E 196 he left Lilmoth to trade in High Rock, as he thought that "those snooty Bretons would buy stuff I could find strewn across the swamp floor." He never managed to get to High Rock. The plan was to go to Blackrose, then to Soulrest. He would then make a small rowboat and sail up the Topal Bay, through the Niben Bay and to the Imperial City. He would then go to Bruma, then to Falkreath, then to Elinhir, then to Dragonstar, and finally arrive in Evermor in High rock. However, north of Bruma he was attacked by bears that stole most of his food and ripped apart his map. He ended up in Riften in 4E 199 with very little stock. However, he managed to sell it and buy a house. He worked as a merchant and part-time mercenary until early 4E 201, when he moved back to Lilmoth by caravan, and then by boat. There he joined the An-xileel as an agent due to his skills with stealth and negotiating. He was then sent to Skyrim to keep an eye out for any possible hostile activity and to "discourage" some of the rebels in Riften from their racism. He currently lives in Djorden Hall in the Velothi mountains, as an agent, being kept close to Argonian territory in case of extreme hostility.
    Awesome your in

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts