Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Skyrim Articles' started by EleanorUnicorn, Jul 11, 2012.
so how to mod xbox 360?
That is impossible. You cannot legally mod a console.
Wow this was super helpful! Skyrim is a totally different game now, it's really weird how better textures and just a few minor mods change the entire experience.
but it can be done by USB im told?
If you don't EVER use Xbox live, you could. However, you cannot download mods to it because the xbox uses an entirely differant format. The veeeery best you could do is use stuff like infinite health and arrows. Not much fun.
Its a shame my computer is too weak to handle skyrim, well it can handle it, but it chugs along like an old man. Figure I'll eventually build a new one and by that time all of the expansions and most of the mods will be out and I can enjoy it then. I'm stuck on 360 till that happens.
All I have to say is... very good guide!
Due to popular demand, I have found some animal/creature mods which people might enjoy
51. Horses Gone Wild at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community Horses Gone Wild, adds packs of wild horses to the landscapes of Skyrim, each herd has one ridable horse, but you need to be quick to catch them as they are slightly faster than vanilla horses!
52. Real Wildlife - Skyrim at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community Real Wildlife, adds over 490 age/diseased based variants of vanilla animals, along with some new diseases, 29 new ingredients and 11 new food recipies. Animals will behave differently (towards the player and each other) and some may hunt each other.
53. Carry Mammoths at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community Carry Mammoths, allows you to click on mammoths to pick them up (you can carry up to 12) then drop them wherever you want to cause chaos
54. Birds of Skyrim at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community Birds of Skyrim, highly recommended, adds 20+ bird species to skyrim making it more realistic
55. Pets of Skyrim at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community Pets of Skyrim, adds cats, dogs, a wolf and rabbits which can be used as followers.
56.Improved Fish at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community Improved Fish, adds around 40 more species of fish to Skyrim.
57. Prides of Skyrim at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community Prides of Skyrim, adds lions, lionesses and panthers
58. Skyrim Monster Mod at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community Skyrim Monster Mod, adds over 100 new monsters/creatures to Skyrim.
59. Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community Bellyaches Animal & Creature pack, adds different textures to various animals. (alternately, try Slofs horses, Slofs wolves etc, for different retextures)
60. Colorful Dragons 2 at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community Colourful Dragons, makes dragons incredibly beautiful and colourful rather than dull and drab.
I know that comment is old, but I hate wrong information.
Modding a single player game on the Xbox 360 via USB has ZERO repercussions (except the possibility of screwing up your own save, but that is why it is good to have backups)
You may not be able to add custom content that was made through the CK, but you can turn small one room cells into very expansive houses...if you are skilled enough (using walls, containers, and other objects that are already in the game).
Using 'markfordelete' to tear down the cell's original walls/floors, and then using 'placeatme,' 'setpos,' and 'setangle' can let you make very nice buildings that are contained within the save (this is called save game editing for a reason).
I stand corrected. I could have sworn though that I saw a video saying that inf health was the cutting edge of console modding.
You can get pretty detailed, there are other commands that let your rename NPCs, rename Cells, spawn entrances to cells, so basically you can make your own cell (not really, but just take a different cell, and then tear it apart).
I wish I had a capture card to show of my save, but here is a video of a different person's save on an unmodified Xbox 360. You can't actually create brand new cells, but you can make it appear like you did.
thank you so much