• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

vollyhawk

I cannot infiltrate the Thalmor Party because I cannot drop all of my weapons off with Delphine. I picked up some knife in a chest on a quest to gain a word of power after killing a Lich called Valcun(sp) and then I found a knife in the chest of that dungeon that must be part of another quest line because I cannot drop it. Do I have to go back to a previous save and finish Diplomatic Immunity on the main quest line first and then re-do the whole Valcun dungeon?

Nighthiker77

You can take unremovable items through Security. I always have an amulet of Talos and a few other things I can't remove when I go in.

vollyhawk

You can take unremovable items through Security. I always have an amulet of Talos and a few other things I can't remove when I go in.
I just found out that I am not supposed to wear rings or amulets. I was focusing more on weapons and armor so maybe it's the Arch Mage's Amulet that's not allowing me to proceed. I'll try that tonight. Thanks for the help.

Nighthiker77

You shouldn't have anything in your inventory that is removable. Since quest items can't be removed, they are Ok. I'm not sure if it matters, but don't equip anything except the party clothes and party shoes when you get in the cart.

Just give anything you still have on you to your follower.

If you didn't give any weapons to Malburn, you will have a severely hard time without bound weapons or offensive magic. You can still buy some spells and read them before you get on the cart if you need to.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
Bound Weapons are amazing for this quest...... :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts