• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So I am stuck on Thelmor embassy main quest line where you are forced to give stupid Delphine all your decent gear before entering the Thelmor embassy. Problem is that after I create a distraction and follow Malborn into the kitchen to get my gear back in the chest, NOTHING is there! Then I get ambushed by Thelmor and killed instantly. Is there a way to fix this to get gear back sooner after entering the embassy without losing it to Delphine?

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
That's strange.

Do you have a follower? There was a time when I didn't give Delphine anything to smuggle in, so I had nothing on the inside. I found that if I waited for my follower to arrive in the court yard, I could take her sword and still be allowed to enter. Twas a dragonblade, so.. :beermug:

Yes, Cicero is my follower but he gets kicked out during the quest. I think I need to give stuff to Malborn and try it again. For now, I am finishing up the Mage College quests to get the Arch mage house and goodies. Then will try again and see if giving my buffed gear to Malborn works or not. Besides Blood on the Ice, I think the stupid Diplomatic Immunity is the worst quest in the game thus far.

Anything you want inside the embassy must be given to Malborn, not Delphine. Delphine takes everything else and keeps it in Riverwood.

Yep. I figured that out the second time around. So what I did was to craft a new set of ring and ammy with health and carry buffs to give to Malborn as well as my gear. That worked well but it glitched when I arrived at the Embassy and dumbass Malborn was not at the party. SO I had to reload a save and then he showed up. I hate that guy. I did enjoy killing all those Thalmor god I hate them even more than Stormcloaks and Imperial soldiers! Anyways it was a stupid quest as bad as Blood on the Ice. Hopefully the rest of the main quest line is not as bad. I enjoyed finishing the College Mage quests and getting the Arch mage pimp palace. They actually kick you down with some decent goodies for that. Funny thing was my follower Cicero practically one shotted the Dragon Priest Morekai which was hilarious!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts