Difficulty compared to Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mack

Skyrim was the first game I played in the Elder Scrolls series and I was thinking about getting Oblivion. Anyways how is the difficulty compared to Skyrim? I like tough games so if it's tough, ima gonna get it. :D

Anyways, what would you say is better about Oblivion more so than Skyrim?

JoeReese

In Skyrim, I'm the dog. In Oblivion, I'm the hydrant. :/

Bats

Oblivion is about the same for me, not as hard as Skyrim, but it's up there. I had some hard times with Oblivion back in the day, but that was when I was a younger man, still had no idea how to play a game like it. Skyrim is better though, because I think it at times is very difficult.

Adventurer

I played both. Oblivion is harder especially if you are not choosing the right skills to use. You may level up quickly with non combat skills and get weak and hopeless as you exit the town gate. I very much sugget to use Oscuro mod for Oblivion is it eliminates the not so good NPC leveling.

Manmangler

Oblivion was great
It is spreadsheet game, I keep Excel in one display, so I could maximaize my character
Other do it Min Max, style max char level in min (Get main skills 100 in min character level), so enemies wont go too high levels.
Also remember max endurance very fast, It affect health points.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts