Different Skyrim story lines for different characters and races.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jonathan90

well known member
I wondered.

I wondered if skyrim races and characters have different story lines or there very own story to go along with?
like if your a mage high elf for example , you go to winterhold to explore freezing dungeons and become a student at the college of winterhold.

If your a wood elf , you go straight to thieves guild to become a thief.
all these things.

If your an orc ,you become a warrior heavy armored tough guy and join the orcs fortress bases.

My entire question is....

does each race with every character have a story line each of there own? for every race in skyrim?
it's very interesting all these side quests as well.

what are your thoughts?

do you think the game has been designed this way?

Asmund Fire-helm

well, to be honest, the Game itself doesn't have any other storylines other than 'Prisoner waking up minutes before their untimely execution, which fails due to a dragon'

The vanilla game, without the mods (like Alternative start, for example) has no other storylines.
but with Alternate Start, you can change that. that way, you can make stories for every character.
(For example bosmer thief who travels to riften, joining them. or Bulky orc tired of living in a Stronghold. or Imperial Agent working to dismantle the Stormcloak rebellion from the inside. or anything like that)

sticky runes

It's whatever you decide. Not all of the college members are dark elves and high elves, for example. There are Nords and khajiit and even orsimer among them. You might be an orc mage. I've been an orc mage. Had tons of fun playing it as well. I decided he was the son of Atub, the wisewoman of Largashbur, and she had a prophecy of him becoming powerful so she sent him away to hone his magic arts and he ended up becoming Dragonborn as well as arch mage of Winterhold and the hero who liberates Largashbur from its curse. He fell in love with Onmund and they had a wedding in the Nord tradition, as opposed to becoming chief and taking a bunch of wives.

It's really up to you how you piece things together. Nothing's set in stone. Well, there are certain game play restrictions, but you can use your imagination to fill in gaps.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts