• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
So killing your spouse with it isn't worse than killing Paarthunax?

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I'm talking about game mechanics. You would think killing your spouse with it could be the worst murder you could do for the Ebony Blade.

john jameson

ebony blade is a seriously glitched weapon

the base damage is super low

weight is less than many one handed weapons

also killing 10 people only raises the enchantment not physical damage

i can also not use sweep with it

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
For my current character, it's perfect. Although she is a Nercomage, she is also dubbed the Dark Lord of Skyrim. Sometimes, a Firebolt or a Thrall just doesn't cut it. Sometimes you just need to get your own hands dirty. ;) Plus the blade is nicknamed the Leech/Vampire. It just fit her.

It reminds me of Sephiroth's blade from FF7 which is a plus. :)

BloodyZmess

you guys are so dumb , did you know about the restoration potion glitch , you make a build for crafting potion , use a potion of restoration and re equipe the build and what it give is 2 time bigger , you can make it as much as you want , then make fortify enchanting potion , u can make some with over 200% better enchanting then u make fortify 1 hand on a ring or whatever and you can obtain an ebony blade with like 200 dmg over ,, with infinite lifedrain!! and it work for everything , you can have all your spell costing 0 magicka permanently , just need to do it as i tell u , make restoration potion , requipe , make new resto potion , use it , reequipe ,make new resto potion , use it , reequipe . and when you think its enough make enchanting potions or smithing , you can have armors with like 1000 armor. and weapon with 100000 dmg if you want lol XD and make potion with base value 10000 XD than go to river wood twice and make fortune lol

Sean

lost somewhere
I have just acquired it, but cannot decide if I want to use it. For those who did use it: do you think it was the right choice, in terms of gameplay?

I've used it, but I also exploited the game to upgrade the weapon without losing NPCs.

Just hire some mercenary, then kill them, use Dead Thrall after that on them, and you can raise the stat for it.

I do think it is strange that in every other game that the Ebony Blade was is in had it as a 1 handed weapon, but in Skyrim it is 2 handed.

Stopped using it for the Bloodskaal Blade from Dragonborn.

Also, one of the reasons I used the Ebony Blade was because it wasn't overpowered, so the enemies could still give a good "bite" before I killed them. So, at BloodyZmess, that would be very boring. I can also mod, and edit my game via console commands (or just play it on PC, but I prefer to keep it with Xbox even with Ultra and graphical mods as an option), and basically do anything that I want with my save (at least within game limits), but I like a challenge.

Reaper0021

Steam: Reaper0021
you guys are so dumb , did you know about the restoration potion glitch , you make a build for crafting potion , use a potion of restoration and re equipe the build and what it give is 2 time bigger , you can make it as much as you want , then make fortify enchanting potion , u can make some with over 200% better enchanting then u make fortify 1 hand on a ring or whatever and you can obtain an ebony blade with like 200 dmg over ,, with infinite lifedrain!! and it work for everything , you can have all your spell costing 0 magicka
We are so dumb? Well, just judging your post on it's own merits, your no genius yourself. I love little kids like you. Wouldn't advise a newcomer like you insulting people with your very 1st post there ass. Makes you look bad and right away nobody will bother to take anything you spout off about seriously.

BoundByTheWolfBlood

Defiler of the Dead.
I rp in Skyrim so no my character would cry her self to sleep every night if she'd do that.

BloodyZmess

We are so dumb? Well, just judging your post on it's own merits, your no genius yourself. I love little kids like you. Wouldn't advise a newcomer like you insulting people with your very 1st post there ass. Makes you look bad and right away nobody will bother to take anything you spout off about seriously.
What i actually meant , you can make this weapon as good as others with a little glitch ! so if you actually want to make your char with this weapon you can make it as strong as deadric weapons that's why i think you are dumb saying this weapon is useless , you can make it through the game if you want with this weapon only , using the glitch to make it as strong as other weapons.

BloodyZmess

anyway i'm not even using this weapon myself because i'm illusion assassin XD with cicero's gears

BloodyZmess

I've used it, but I also exploited the game to upgrade the weapon without losing NPCs.

Just hire some mercenary, then kill them, use Dead Thrall after that on them, and you can raise the stat for it.

I do think it is strange that in every other game that the Ebony Blade was is in had it as a 1 handed weapon, but in Skyrim it is 2 handed.

Stopped using it for the Bloodskaal Blade from Dragonborn.

Also, one of the reasons I used the Ebony Blade was because it wasn't overpowered, so the enemies could still give a good "bite" before I killed them. So, at BloodyZmess, that would be very boring. I can also mod, and edit my game via console commands (or just play it on PC, but I prefer to keep it with Xbox even with Ultra and graphical mods as an option), and basically do anything that I want with my save (at least within game limits), but I like a challenge.
but i dont play the game through pc and i dont make it so over powered , i just upgrade it like if i was upgrading the deadric weapons but need like tones of one handed boots

Sean

lost somewhere
but i dont play the game through pc and i dont make it so over powered , i just upgrade it like if i was upgrading the deadric weapons but need like tones of one handed boots

I actually don't play it on PC either, I will once all the DLC is out, but for now, I am just going to stick with the 360.

I just use the PC version to mod my Xbox save by using console commands, it can make the game far more interesting, and I have actually been able to fix every bug that I have come across.

I even used console commands to increase the difficulty of the game.

BloodyZmess

I actually don't play it on PC either, I will once all the DLC is out, but for now, I am just going to stick with the 360.

I just use the PC version to mod my Xbox save by using console commands, it can make the game far more interesting, and I have actually been able to fix every bug that I have come across.

I even used console commands to increase the difficulty of the game.
can you actually use greybeard gears and stuff like that ?

Sean

lost somewhere
can you actually use greybeard gears and stuff like that ?

Yeah, but I don't use them.
The best way to have them on the Xbox is by putting them in your Favorites on PC.

But, I didn't do that with them, I did give myself the Elder Scroll that Serana uses from Dawnguard, Head Bandages, Bloody Grip (similar to Vampiric Grip, but can use it while not being a Vampire Lord), and a few other things that I can't remember (haven't played Skyrim in a while).

BloodyZmess

Yeah, but I don't use them.
The best way to have them on the Xbox is by putting them in your Favorites on PC.

But, I didn't do that with them, I did give myself the Elder Scroll that Serana uses from Dawnguard, Head Bandages, Bloody Grip (similar to Vampiric Grip, but can use it while not being a Vampire Lord), and a few other things that I can't remember (haven't played Skyrim in a while).
ur game must be very fun i wish i know how to add console mod there is some gears i wud like to use , like unique gear on characters XD

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
The Ebony blades perk glitches are corrected in the new 1.9 patch so now it will be affected by all 2 handed perks and enchantments.
Whilst it cannot be smithed when it is fully powered it is a dam powerful weapon that never needs re-charging, I love using the weapon and I can go toe-to-toe with ancient dragons with only clothing on, any health I lose is instantly replaced by the absorb 30 health on every hit.
Smithing doesn't add that much damage anyway and only if you exploit the crafting loop, you can make this weapon very effective by using fortify enchantments regardless of smithing.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts