• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Willy McCoy

Well with the mods I use, I don't "have" to cheat... heh... Convenient Horses also adds a way to make horse stamina infinite (or just a lot), but as a Vampire Lord with "Bat Travel Power Mod" I can just fly anywhere (although I do have the Magicka use/drain option on so it's not TOO cheaty) even though I can also use it as a fast travel to certain cities or saved locations ^_^

And also depends on what I might need it for... like for example if I want to play a Daedric Prince, a Divine, or something outside of TES lore like an angel, fallen angel, demon/whatever, then I might use "TIM" toggle immortality, but that's mainly for roleplaying purposes. I might do my own intervention quest when something happens my character might lose that immortality temporarily -- like if I were to wield a Daedric Artifact, I might lose my immortality while I possess it for example.
you don't need mods at all, once you've mastered the art of the fish hatchery and restoration! you can become the most powerful person in skyrim. right now, that's me!

Jurgarik Greycloak

Techno master of Tamriel.
well...I have used the toggle AI command for getting a couple of books in the early game (the ones that disappear if you go to Helgen), and also use commands to get spells for characters that use magic, purely for role play purposes.

other than those, I do not use console or anything "cheaty" unless a character I feel should not have died does (which would usually be because of an accident on my part).

Thorham

I only use the console for getting around bugs (follower stuck in combat, for example), testing things, and new game+ if I'm remaking the same character (with mod to transfer items).

Did the new game+ thing twice with a level 81 character to get rid of some mods that you can't remove properly otherwise. Absolutely wouldn't do that with a different build.

So, no, I never cheat (unless you count new game+ for the same build as cheating). This includes no glitches and no exploits.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts