Spoiler Did We Just Became Hermaeus Mora's bitch? (Screenshot)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Dragons don't have sex... since they clearly do not have sex organs if you carefully examine their bodies.
Nosexdragon.jpg

I think Akatosh is a parthenogenesis. Which explains why he is capable of producing children without sex organs.
I have no idea how to respond to that.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
This does not make sense at all. You don't die in Skyrim unless you let your enemy kill you which it would be suicidal. And the game does not offer any afterlife quest, does it ? But if we had that, then I guess all Gods will fight over your body and soul bc you owe it to every single one of them : Azura, Mora, Nocturnal, Boethiah, etc ... I guess all of them will go into a thunder fight over your body or probably dump you bc I don't think they care that much about mortals.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
Dragon do not have sex ? That's explain why the Dragonborn must adopt 2 freaking children if he wants to have a family. He is not capable to produce an heir of his own. Thanks God this is a game bc I am a father of two ... lol ...

Saint Vicious

Still sober
Dragons don't have sex... since they clearly do not have sex organs if you carefully examine their bodies.
Nosexdragon.jpg

I think Akatosh is a parthenogenesis. Which explains why he is capable of producing children without sex organs.

Most reptiles (assuming a dragon is a reptile) can uh, retract their naughty bits. Go flip over a alligator or a snake and tell me if you see a pecker. So just because you can't see it doesn't always mean it's not there.

Also this conversation should end. I think we have took video game discussion too far when we start asking how a dragon puts their wee wee in a woo whoo.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Most reptiles (assuming a dragon is a reptile) can uh, retract their naughty bits. Go flip over a alligator or a snake and tell me if you see a pecker. So just because you can't see it doesn't always mean it's not there.

Also this conversation should end. I think we have took video game discussion too far when we start asking how a dragon puts their wee wee in a woo whoo.
There's hope for dragons after all!

Vectis

Alduin was Akatosh's creation, so whether Akatosh created more Dragons, or Alduin did something to make more, we dunno (Well, I don't)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts