Spoiler Did We Just Became Hermaeus Mora's bitch? (Screenshot)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cylos

The Last Dragonborn
Unless if you're a vampire lord mortals don't live forever :D
Shalidor didn't live forever, but he/she certainly lasted a lot longer than most mortals.

no1

ha every deadra want a part of me when i die if i die can always become vampiere and live for ever but if u go technical sithis wil probely thake me when i die because sithis is where the aedra and daedra come from so hey is on top

if elder scroll was a real world i would become ruler of al i haer the spot for emperor was free gnahahaha

Verac

Bitch? Nah mora does like to say you have no choice in the matter. but regardless your his champion. and i gladly accept. miraak got lolimpaled because hes an arrogant, overly egoistical idiot who thought he could screw his god over for his own purposes. hell mora even claims miraak was going to be intrumental in spreading moras influence and worship. so if miraak wanted to go back so bad he could have just shut his mouth and returned. and serving mora faithfully.....and not losing your mind or usefulness, you can live forever. look how long miraak has been his champion. plus mora is the god of knowlage he knows the secret of immortality. and so much more HAIL MORA!

I'd say that once you betray the Skall by making them give up their Secrets, yes, you're in Hermaes Mora's Thrall. Whether that makes you His "bitch" is up for debate, you can serve a master without rolling over for them. For example, Miraak.

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
I've already sold my soul to Nocturnal, Hircine, Meridia, Vaermina, and Mephala, so Hermy can go his tentacled ass to the back of the line.

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
We are dragonborn, dragons live forever unless killed, or for as long as history has recorded, also all known dragonborns have been killed, who knows how long miraak is (1st dragonborn, a couple of era's?)We absorb souls of dragons which could prolong our life.

Clau

The Fateless One
"Your free will is an illusion"

I believe Hermaeus Mora now.

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
I get the impression Hermaeus Mora wants you to believe you're his slave, but that really depends on you. Frea's urging that you not go any further down that path tells me that you haven't yet gone all the way down.

In any case, Hermaeus Mora said that all who seek knowledge serve him. Guess I better stop my education, then. :p

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I get the impression Hermaeus Mora wants you to believe you're his slave, but that really depends on you. Frea's urging that you not go any further down that path tells me that you haven't yet gone all the way down.

In any case, Hermaeus Mora said that all who seek knowledge serve him. Guess I better stop my education, then. :p

It's too late for me because I read all of the black books, and accepted the power that the books granted me. Damn that tentacle worm!

Verac

well you were born with a dragon soul and forced to kill a world eating dragon. did you have a choice? no. so perhaps the same can be said here, and besides mora is the god of knowledge i bet my bag of septims he can see the future, hell he teachs you how to MIND CONTROL people AND Dragons, DRAGONS!

Gowsh

Old Fart
I'd say that once you betray the Skall by making them give up their Secrets, yes, you're in Hermaes Mora's Thrall. Whether that makes you His "bitch" is up for debate, you can serve a master without rolling over for them. For example, Miraak.

Hold on there! ;)

Skaal prophecy told of the time when they'd have to pony up the secrets to tall, dark & squishy. In that, the Dragonborn is an instrument of fate.

Regarding who gets the soul, it's a real mess. Whenever a new transcendent being tells me that I'm "It's," I actually say out loud, "Get in line, Buddy." I can't help it.:D

When the time comes, I envision a bunch of Aedra, Daedra, Sithis and who knows what other cosmic entities at a big confab, yelling stuff like:

"Forty quatlews for the soul of the Dovakhiin!"

"No!! Fifty quatlews!!!"

You get the idea.

Rand Althor

Legionnaire
Yes but will stay alive on the Ruby Throne. None will stand against the God Emperor.

Then during the 41st Era there will be only war.

2428517-imperial_fist_company.jpg
Best post ever.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Hold on there! ;)

Skaal prophecy told of the time when they'd have to pony up the secrets to tall, dark & squishy. In that, the Dragonborn is an instrument of fate.

Regarding who gets the soul, it's a real mess. Whenever a new transcendent being tells me that I'm "It's," I actually say out loud, "Get in line, Buddy." I can't help it.:D

When the time comes, I envision a bunch of Aedra, Daedra, Sithis and who knows what other cosmic entities at a big confab, yelling stuff like:

"Forty quatlews for the soul of the Dovakhiin!"

"No!! Fifty quatlews!!!"

You get the idea.
I envision them fighting over my various body parts.

"I get his arms!"

"No, I do!"

"I call the legs! "

"I call the..."

"THOSE STAY IN THE FAMILY BUDDY."

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
It's quite simple actually. You just have to become immortal and never die. Tiber Septim did it, the hero of Kvatch did it, some speculate that the dwemer did it. You just have to find a new and creative way to do so.

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
I think the best chance at immortality is through the Daedra namely Mora he is after all Prince of Fate so he could give you a heads up if you're going to get flattened by a runaway cabbage cart while going to Rorikstead or we could simply stay in Apocrypha seemed to work for Miraak and I'm sure there's a book somewhere in there detailing immortality. "How to live Forever by Bob Barker" or something like that.

Pete

My My, How quickly we forget that we really must follow the way of the voice. The dragon born has the soul and blood of a dragon. Just in mortal form. Deadra lords can take advantage of us like any other dragon, but as we see time and time again, its the dragons who ultimately fright back, change sides and turn the tables with fate.

And how old are dragons?

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
My My, How quickly we forget that we really must follow the way of the voice. The dragon born has the soul and blood of a dragon. Just in mortal form. Deadra lords can take advantage of us like any other dragon, but as we see time and time again, its the dragons who ultimately fright back, change sides and turn the tables with fate.

And how old are dragons?
Really old. Did that "first born of Akatosh" thing go over your head?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts