1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Spoiler Did anybody else get the deadric demon conjure staff?

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by ItsBenniBlack, Jan 9, 2012.

1. ItsBenniBlack

ItsBenniBlack Mehti Oba

i mean the way that you get it through a drinking game just made me think it was some kind of glitch because man this staff is AWESOME!!!!!!! between my Storm Archnoch and this demon warrior i dont even need my flame Archnoch. and are there more than this i know there is the ice one which i really want also but im happy with these 2...
  2. brandon

brandon Active Member

yeah i love it. but sam the guy you do the drinking contest with is really the deadric prince of dabaucery thats why he made you do the hangover style quest. this one is one of my fav misc quest in the game. the wabbajack staff is another fun one to use.
  3. ItsBenniBlack

ItsBenniBlack Mehti Oba

yea just wanted to make sure because im like........... wedding? ring? mage brawl? drinking? goats? feeling up statues? WTF is going on?! lmao i even slaughtered 2 giants and mammoths for a damn goat lmao
  4. fleeon

fleeon Dark Elf Night Brother, Protector of Nocturnal

OMG LOOK GUYS! HE'S THERE! WE'RE GONNA MAKE THE WEDDING!
  5. brandon

brandon Active Member

this is my fav quest. i have had many mornings were ive woke up and freaked out cause i didnt know where i was. especially while i was in germany.
  6. WrxScooby

WrxScooby I <3 My Subaru's

So wait do you mean a staff that conjures a dremora? Cause I have a question about the command a deadra cause i cant figure out what the hell to aim it at to bring one to life, unless i have to incounter one then bring it back to life which seems annoying and unless.

On the note of conjuring im with you i think its pretty cool I have all of the thralls so i can make any combo of atronach permantly or till it dies then just whip out another one, or i will spawn 2 deamora lords for extra time (use both hands) cant remember what its called. I have a thread with pictires in it showing them off.