• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
I disagree with the elf part but I`ll have to admit the officer armor looks really cool.:)

Yeah. Funny thing is, you get them from Galmar Stone-Fist no matter which side you take (either by him giving them to you as a Stormcloak, or by taking them off his corpse as an Imperial).

Friday is My Day!

dress warmly:D

Filim wears the shirtless Fur Armor... I guess I should have rethought his outfit!

Come on Filim join the Empire,we have cookies.:)

So tempting... :D

But trust me guys, Filim won't be in Windhelm long enough to join up with the Stormcloaks (or learn how racist they are). Anyone here familiar with the story behind Vipir the Fleet's (of the Thieves' Guild) name? :)

Dovakiin98

Filim wears the shirtless Fur Armor... I guess I should have rethought his outfit!

So tempting... :D

But trust me guys, Filim won't be in Windhelm long enough to join up with the Stormcloaks (or learn how racist they are). Anyone here familiar with the story behind Vipir the Fleet's (of the Thieves' Guild) name? :)
I am and trust me it`s pretty funny.

bulbaquil

Neriad13

Premium Member
Oh, dear. I now have this mental image of a Bosmer trying to pick Ulfric's pockets.

I tried to pick Ulfric's pockets once. He didn't have anything to take. =( In fact, I was burgling everything and everyone in the Palace of the Kings and for the most part, found it very disappointing in terms of loot. Just about the only source of anything valuable or interesting was the court mage's quarters. Man, it would've been great to grab Ulfric's clothes. Or Galmar's at the very least.

bulbaquil

In fact, I was burgling everything and everyone in the Palace of the Kings and for the most part, found it very disappointing in terms of loot.

Fridge brilliance: They're running a rebellion; they need to spend the gold on things like weapons and armor instead of lavish decorations.

Friday is My Day!

Fridge brilliance: They're running a rebellion; they need to spend the gold on things like weapons and armor instead of lavish decorations.

I doubt Galmar and Ulfric's interior decorations would be too lavish anyway. :)

bulbaquil

I doubt Galmar and Ulfric's interior decorations would be too lavish anyway. :)

No. Especially Galmar; he does not strike me as the type fond of significant interior design.

Galmar exhibits the qualities of the Windhelm jail quite effectively: blunt. I wouldn't be surprised if he designed said jail.

Friday is My Day!

No. Especially Galmar; he does not strike me as the type fond of significant interior design.

Galmar exhibits the qualities of the Windhelm jail quite effectively: blunt. I wouldn't be surprised if he designed said jail.

Don't forget the dozens of Legionnare corpses crammed into each cell!

bulbaquil

That reminds me that I need to get my Dunmer Legionnaire-thief arrested and jailed in Windhelm at some point.

Wouldn`t the Stormcloaks have to be good at fighting to have Legionnare corpses?;)

Sjadbek: *growls*

Me: *distracts him with mead*

Friday is My Day!

Wouldn`t the Stormcloaks have to be good at fighting to have Legionnare corpses?;)

Oooooh... zing. :)

That reminds me that I need to get my Dunmer Legionnaire-thief arrested and jailed in Windhelm at some point.

Sjadbek: *growls*

Me: *distracts him with mead*

None of that Honningbrew stuff either. True Nords drink Nord Mead!!! For Skyrim!

bulbaquil

Oooooh... zing.:)

None of that Honningbrew stuff either. True Nords drink Nord Mead!!! For Skyrim!

I should post a picture of what is supposed to be the alchemy/enchanting room in Hjerim on his file.

wizkid1696

Reading this is my new obsession. If you get a chance, It would be awesome to get your opinion on my new character journal, Lot-Kro, The Life of a Necromancer. Its not half as good as yours, I must say.

Friday is My Day!

I should post a picture of what is supposed to be the alchemy/enchanting room in Hjerim on his file.

Lol, do it!

Reading this is my new obsession. If you get a chance, It would be awesome to get your opinion on my new character journal, Lot-Kro, The Life of a Necromancer. Its not half as good as yours, I must say.

Thanks a lot man. :) I'll check it out right now!

Friday is My Day!

- Middas, 19th of Sun's Dusk, 4E 201

As I lie exhausted atop this fur-strewn bed in The Bee and Barb, the inn in the city of Riften, I cannot help but wonder where the Fugitive is. I know he is here in the city, I watched him stroll straight through the front gates! But the guards did not stop him to collect the "Visitor's Tax" they forced me to pay!

A lot has happened since I left the Sleeping Giant Inn Tirdas morning. I bid farewell to Delphine, hoping our paths would cross again someday, then set out for Windhelm. I followed the White Road east for about an hour or so, dispatching packs of mangy Wolves and gruesome Skeevers as I went.

As I approached the vast, snowy city with its enormous walls, protecting its inhabitants from the dangers of Skyrim, I could not help but notice the movement and commotion on the bridge connecting the front gates of Windhelm to the rest of Eastmarch. A closer inspection revealed a plethora of guards chasing a single man.

From his height, I could tell he was a Nord. Most Nords I had seen in Skyrim were muscular and light-haired, but he was quite scrawny and dark-headed. I could tell he was not one for swinging swords, indicated by the bow strapped to his back and the blade absent from his hip. His armor was rather nice as well. He sported a sleek light-gray leather cuirass with various bags and pouches strapped to it, a pair of greaves just darker than his cuirass, leather bracers on each wrist, and a duo of dark leather boots drenched in snow.

As the Fugitive made it to the end of the bridge, the guards gave up their hopeless pursuit. When he bolted past me, I felt some kind of push... a spiritual push drawing me towards him. I allowed him to get a good ways away, then began the chase.

With butterflies bubbling around in my stomach, I watched him from behind a snow-engulfed rock as his desperate sprint turned into an anxious, fast-paced walk, then to an exhausted stroll. I used the various boulders and foliage of Eastmarch to remain undetected and unseen. For what seemed to be hours, I crept from tree to stone, stone to bush, bush to tree as I shadowed the Fugitive. Finally, in the dead of night, he arrived at his destination. The town of Riften.

After he pushed through the light-wooden gates of the city, I casually followed his footsteps not to arouse suspicion. I had almost made it into the town when a rough hand met my shoulder and a Nordic voice commanded me to pay the "Visitor's Tax" or forfeit the right to enter the city.

As anger and desperation arose from within, I fished one-hundred Septims from my coin purse, completely aware I was being robbed by the corrupt guard. After the transaction was complete, I hastily entered the city, scanning the vicinity for the Fugitive. Alas, it was no use. It was too dark and I had given him plenty of time to slip away. I let out a sigh of disappointment and dragged my feet towards what looked to be the inn.

I am not quite sure where to begin searching, but I must find the Fugitive. I truly feel as if I have no other purpose... no other reason to keep going except finding him and getting some answers. I suppose I will simply ask around. I really have no other choice. Perhaps I will make a quick sketch of him in case I forget his appearance.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338495632.949757.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts