PS3 dialogue issues

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jboogie86

Pulled out skyrim to play it again.

Yes I have played since it came out and had issues before.

This time it's more than 1.

First issue, Mjoll won't give the steward option. (At any of my houses) noticed her tag along was never with her after telling her to follow.
Maybe he has to be there? I am not sure.

After this issue, I just ignored it and kept playing.

Now trying to start the marriage quest from Maramal, and he will not give the option after I hit "you can get married at the temple" or whatever. No options to purchase an amulet. Nothing.
(I have 1 in my inventory, I will test this first and unload a whole lot of my junk I am carrying.)

There are no mods, no updates, no nothing on my ps3 for Skyrim.
There is on my PS4 version (updates)

Just giving as much information as I can and yes, I gave Mjoll her sword already before someone mentions it.

Jboogie86

Just found out there is no option to hire a bard or buy animals for my houses either.

Love the game and o hope there's a fix because if there isn't on the ps3. I think I'm done with the game and will play other things. Definitely fun until you get a bunch of doodoo when you're far into a game.. Nothing more disappointing than that.

I hope someone can give me a hand. Thanks in advamce.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts