Destruction Lvling 100

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

EbonyManBoobs

in other words Ebony Armour -.-
Hi there
I am having some trouble leveling up my destruction.
I am trying to get to level 100 so i can use master spells and i have tried all the tricks inlcuding using destruction spells on shadowmere or any horse but sadly i just kill them and its not fast enough.
is there anyway to lvl up destruction besides killing horses? A more faster way?

Rofl of Mao

i have found one way of levelling up my destruction but this will take awhile...

i dont know if it still works due to the patches but this depends on which side you chose between the stormcloaks or imperials.

if you havent joined any, i suggest you do!

alright, once youve joined a side, look for one of the opposing side's camps. stormcloak camps' sign is a bear claw while the imperial camps' are the dragon sign.

when you arrive, the soldiers should be aggressive and are holding theyre weapons. kill them all. but one of them, the commander, should not die. you can use flames or whatever destruction spell you want on him/her but he/she will just fall down and regenerate health in a couple of seconds. (or you could heal him/her)

this should get your destruction up! if it doesnt work after minutes, the it might be patched :sadface: hope this helps!

HAPPY DRAGONSLAYING! :D

-Rofl of Mao

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
If you don't mind doing immersion breaking silly things than you can level it up on Mammoths. I'll let you work out the details but will offer the following:

1. Mammoths will not cross water.
2. Mammoths that aggro on you will run away after a while if they cannot reach you but sometimes they will just stand there.
3. You can use Heal Others on enemies.

>^^<

Moonwort

I leveled mine on Markarth guards after Eltrys was slain and I got blamed for it but before I went to Cidna Mine. You torch all the guards you want (feel kinda bad about that, but I didn't ask them to attack me) then when you want to be accepted in Markarth again you finish the quest and everyone blames your killing spree on Madanach. Kinda messed up.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts