• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sah

destiny
ˈdɛstɪni/
noun
noun: destiny; plural noun: destinies

the events that will necessarily happen to a particular person or thing in the future.
"she was unable to control her own destiny"

the hidden power believed to control future events; fate.
"she believed in destiny"

Do you remember your very first time? o_O (
no no not that first time :oops:) this one is talking about the very first time you where told that you have a Destiny? :eek:

The Destiny of becoming the Dragonborn & saving all of Skyrim :Dragonborn:

Question #1: Was it special for you?

Question #2: Is being the Dragonborn something important?

Question #3: Do you feel that Destiny in the new re-mastered version will affect you the same way as it did in the un-mastered version?, keeping in mind that now you know how all the story unfolds

Last edited:

Harc

Big Hog
I haven't completed the main storyline of Skyrim in over 2 years for reasons relating to character builds and disinterest. Being a Dragonborn was cool at first, but you know what's better than upholding the destiny layed out before you? Creating your very own :D

sticky runes

well the trailer for Skyrim showed a guy about to fight a dragon, so I assumed that's what was going to happen in the game any way. Wasn't exactly a big surprise when I found out my character was a specially gifted hero with the power to save the world from dragons.

What was more exciting was realizing I didn't actually have to become a dragon slayer and could be a bystander who completely ignores dragons to live in a house somewhere and do whatever I want. F#ck destiny.

Reactions: Sah

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Destiny is a terrible game, although some of the DLCs are interesting, it's still a terrible, terrible game...

Oh wait. We're talking about SR DB Destiny! Got it.

Nah - destiny or not, I'm gonna play SR the way I want. Shouts are nice, but, eventually Dragons end up being like mosquitoes, only more annoying (and heavy!).

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
I haven't completed the main storyline of Skyrim in over 2 years for reasons relating to character builds and disinterest. Being a Dragonborn was cool at first, but you know what's better than upholding the destiny layed out before you? Creating your very own :D
Well said, my friend!
Nah - destiny or not, I'm gonna play SR the way I want. Shouts are nice, but, eventually Dragons end up being like mosquitoes, only more annoying (and heavy!).
You forget gold. Shiny clinky gold. The gold you get from backstabbing those mosquitoes.

-------------
Answer number one: Not at first, I came to skyrim completly ignorant of anything related to TES series. I just heard that TES V was great game.

Answer number two: I suppose it is. It's just that the rest of Nirin will have to deal with it in case I decide not to give a damn. #freedom

Answer number three: I wont be getting remastered, and I dont think it would affect me in any positive way either. IMO waste of money, and un-mastered still looks good on Ultra, so I wont be bothering myself with it.

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
To bring about an end to the cycles, the Kalpas, is no small thing.

That being said, I've only created a couple of characters that fully embraced their destiny as Dragonborn, (or any destiny for that matter). To them, it was special. :beermug:

Latest posts