OOC Deliverance from his Vigilance

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Farthlion

I swear to drunk, I'm not Talos.
    Question about the CC after re reading. You put cooked salmon as a like. I'm not sure that anybody dislikes cooked salmon. Lol
    But it's his favorite food ever.

Edit - My short bio turned into a medium length bio. I decided to not be all that vague and mysterious with Skov. Because there really isn't any need. He's more of a character who reacts to others' pasts and doesn't have anything interesting to share about his own. Except his fear of bugs. That might be a fun moment to RP.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    Specter, just thought that I would point out that the RP "A new dawn" is starting back up again, and they are talking about giving away your spot if you're not interested in continuing/don't reply. Thought I would let you know. :)

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    Luther Blackwell
    A-Cloaked-man-Observes.jpg

General

• Name: Luther Blackwell
    • Alias: A few used when in a bit legal trouble at current hold
    • Apparent Age: Early Twenties
    • Race: 50% Imperial, 25% Dark Elf, 25% Nord
    • Sex: Male
    • Sexuality: Straight
    • Handedness: Right
    • Marital Status: Single
    • Family: Parents Deceased. Younger Sister kidnapped, assumed dead.
    • Properties: None
    • Affiliations: Himself
    • Afflictions: Occasional nightmares. Occasional Headaches.
    • Religion: Nine Divines
    4z9Zn.jpg

Appearance
    • Quick Description: Luther has an interesting look do to his varied races. From a distance he is only a slightly larger Imperial, but when closer it shows that his skin is slightly pale and has a barely noticeable gray tint. His red eyes can be quite intimidating if one doesn't realize that he is part dark elf.
    • Height: 6'4
    • Weight: 215
    • Wingspan: 6'7
    • Build: Very Muscular
    • Face: Semi-high cheekbones, Sharp jaw, and a strong chin.
    • Eye color: Red
    • Skin tone: Average, slightly pale. A gray tint that is difficult to notice.
    • Hair Length: Long. Bangs reach cheekbones and the rest reaches just above shoulders.
    • Hair style: Parted and decently well kept
    • Facial Hair style: Stubble.
    • Scars: Quite a few ones all over body, but none can be noticed when fully clothed.
    • Tattoos: The name Cara on his collarbone just above his heart.
    Personality

• Quick Description: Luther's personality can reach extreme highs and lows depending on who he is talking to and his mood. He can be very kind, relaxed if he chooses to be. He can also be quite humorous if he is having fun. He can, however, be very hateful, sarcastic, and cruel if he is angry. He can come off a bit intimidating but is actually pretty friendly to strangers. Also, if he is trying he can be quite suave and smooth talking.

Luther is actually quite knowledgeable. He has been all over Tamriel and has learned a great deal of things. He has also been through a great deal of emotional trauma and has grown from those experiences. These experiences allow him to care for others easily and understand what they have been though.
    • Good: Humorous, kind, understanding, suave.
    • Bad: Hateful, Sarcastic, Impulsive, emotional baggage.
    • Temper: Medium-Short. He can be rather slow to anger unless a person knows certain triggers to talk about that can set him off very quick.
    • Outlook: Luther's outlook is actually extremely positive for the amount of things he's been through. He can enjoy the little things in life and has been known to slow down and take him time during his travels, really enjoy the scenery and the things around him.
    • Honor: Medium-High. He can see many things in black and white and will almost all ways make a morally good choice, but has been known to make poor choices on select occasions.
    • Alignment: Chaotic Good
    • Likes: Great scenery, Music, Women, Meade, The feel of cool spring rain, Killing anything evil, Learning things.
    • Dislikes: His past, anything evil, people who rush, guards.
    • Habits: None
    • Goals: Find out what killed his family and kill it.
    Gear and Fighting Style

• Armor: A leather trench coat over a cloth collared shirt. A Cloak that he wears while traveling to protect him from the environment and his identity from guards.
    • Weapons: A dagger on his belt
    • Magicka: A form of illusion magic that, instead of effecting a persons emotions, it makes them feel imaginary pain, or see a blinding light that isn't truly, hear a deafening screeching noise inside they're own head, or become extremely tired and fall asleep. Naturally this is very powerful, but being illusion magic it cannot effect those of strong mind or will. This isn't much of a problem against most people, but people who know a great deal of things, or have endured a great deal of terrible things can simply over power the spell.

Luther also knows a bit of offensive restoration magic allowing him to fight evil creatures. He isn't extremely powerful in this respect but he can mange himself.
    • Fighting abilities: Very capable against anything evil, or weak of mind or will.
    • Fighting Style: Luther tends to avoid fights with most people. If forced into a fight though, he usually use one of his four forms of illusion magic, pain, light, noise, or sleep. The first three only require Luther to be close while sleep requires physical contact. If the target proves to be too strong of mind or will, Luther will look for a way to escape, while using his dagger to buy time. Luther is working on becoming stronger to avoid people overpowering his spell. If Luther uses too many of these spells too quickly he experiences headaches that can become migraines if he doesn’t stop.

The only time Luther will look for a fight, however, is when he knows there is something evil about. If Luther hears of a vampire coven, or a necromancer nearby he will go out an attempt to kill it. If this is the case, Luther will most likely use offensive restoration magic. He is strong enough to kill most minor opponents but it would take days of picking off vampires to take out the whole coven.
    Bio

• Childhood: Luther was born to an Imperial mother, and a half nord, half dark elf father. He lived an average, middle class life in the Imperial City. His sister, Cara, was born when he was five.

The family lived happily for quite a few years. The children were older now. Luther was twelve, Cara seven. The family was happy, but in a world like nirn, happiness never lasts.

Luther was asleep in his bed when he heard a terrible scream from elsewhere in the house. He stumbled though the dark in the direction of the sound. As he reached he parents bedroom he noticed a thick smoke clouding his vision. He looked in to the bedroom to see his mother lying on the bed, blood covering her shirt and a dark figure standing over her. Luther let out an involuntary scream, which drew the attention of the figure. It approached Luther and just as it began to draw it's hand towards him. Luther's father came out of the darkness in the back of the bedroom. He grabbed the figure by the neck from behind. His eyes met Luther's and in a moment a whole conversation took place, and Luther watched as his father threw the thing to the ground. The two suddenly were swallowed whole by a pillar of flames that left as quickly as it came. A charred corpse replaced his father. The figure was gone, but so were Luther's parents.
    • Teenage years: The next years were tough for Luther. Cara was now his responsibility and he had to support both her and himself. They were living in the waterfront now, as it was the only place they could afford.

Occasionally Cara would ask about their parents, what had happened, but he always avoided the question. This was difficult for him. She hadn't seen what had happened to their parents, but she had been old enough to understand that they were dead.

Things began to get a bit better as the two go older and Luther could get better work. The two were beginning to be happy again, but as is all too common for the life of Luther, happiness can never last.

Luther was seventeen at the time, Cara was twelve. It was the fifth anniversary of the day their parents died. Luther had left the house to buy some food, and as he returned to the water front he saw this great pillar of smoke. Luther began to jog, and as he approached the pillar he saw it was his house that was covered in smoke. He dropped the food and sprinted toward his house, and charged toward the door.

A guard tried to stop him, but an odd thing happened. Just as Luther got close to the man, the guard fell to the ground, clasping his forehead and screaming in pain. Luther was oblivious.

He threw open the door to see an empty house. No blood, no body, no dark figure, no Cara. Only smoke.
    • Adulthood: Luther left that day and set off into the world in search of answers. He traveled all over tamriel every year searching constantly for what could do this to his family, and every year finding nothing. He was convinced it was some sort of monster, people said he was crazy. They said that it was just some pyromaniac. They were wrong, and Luther knew it.

Luther learned a great deal of things during his time traveling. One of which is magic. He became rather well versed in the offensive illusion and restoration magic. He had been the reason that the guard didn't grab him.

These days Luther is in Skyrim searching for some sort of answer as to what killed his family.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    My cc's are almost done. My Preister is an adaption of my main female cc. Also, l will be doing something a bit different for one of them, just to try it. They'll be up Soon.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    My cc's are almost done. My Preister is an adaption of my main female cc. Also, l will be doing something a bit different for one of them, just to try it. They'll be up Soon.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Sorry guys. I've been REALLY busy with work this week. I'm off a bit early today, I think. So I will get at least one of my ccs up today. And then I will pick CCS for the final RP by Sunday.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    This is an Adaptation of my own original CC to be used in this specific RP

arianne_martell_by_daenerys_mod-d4h34d6.jpg

Name: Ashetari "Ash" Zohnen
    Alias: Mother, Priestess
    Apparent Age: 22
    Sex: Female
    Race: Bosmer + Altmer
    Class: Healer | Spellsword
    Laterality: Right Handed
    Sexuality: Straight
    Marital Status: Single
    Family: None
    Properties: None
    Affiliations: Ex Thieves Guild, Urgents of Stendarr
    Afflictions: None
    Religion: 9 Divines [Mainly Kynareth and Stendarr]

Appearance

Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 125 lbs.
    Build: Lean, Athletic
    Face: Slim, Beautiful
    Eyes: Hazel - Teal
    Skin tone: White
    Hair Style: Straight, Wavy; Worn Down usually
    Hair Color: Deep, Dark Ebony-Brown
    Scars: Many Misc. scars all over her body
    Tattoos: Kyne's Symbol on her left inner wrost, and Stendarr's symbol on the opposite
    Piercings: N/A

Personality

Description: Very patient, thoughtful, and kind. She has always been rather tenacious and stubborn when it comes to getting what she wants. With this firm grip on her desires, comes a very deep focus for acquiring them. She also carries a diligent work ethic, that allows her to get the job done efficiently and perfectly. Outside of her work ethic and desires, when you get to know her, she can be rather laid back and fun. She has strong loyalty and care for her friends, as well as respect. All of which allow her to open up, and and become a rather fun person.
    Temper: Medium - She is very controlled, but if somebody gets in the way of her work, she may go off
    Outlook: Pretty Good - Due to her current occupation
    Honor: Excellent
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Good: Kind, Loyal, Determined, Intelligent, Brave, Strategic, Caring, Laid Back
    Bad: Sarcastic, Stubborn, Defensive
    Likes: Magicka, Weapons, Creation, Men, Food/Cooking, Strategy
    Dislikes: Cockiness, Backtalk, Excessive Noise +Loudness, Daytime, Heat
    Fears: Fire, Burning
    Habits: Picking her teath with her knife, Popping Her Hands
    Goals: Paying her dues as an Urgent, Prove herself as a leader, Face her inevitable Fears

at__chessyl_phaundal_by_sushi_troll-d66iab5.jpg

Gear & Fighting Style

Head: Dark Gray Mage Hood + Cloak, Long Dark Black Scarf
    Chest: Dark Gray and Black Mage Robes w/ White Designs
    Arms: Polished Silver/Iron Bracers
    Waist: Polished Silver/Iron Belt w/ Hip Armor
    Legs: Dark Silver Leggings
    Feet: Black Leather Boots w/ White Designs
    Every Day Carry: A Detailed Book about Every Spell she's ever Cast, A Detailed book on Every demon shes ever met as well as defeated, A book listing every prayer and excerpt to exorcise, exile, and/or kill the demons; A homemade cookbook she wrote
    Weapons: She carries her Black Bladed short sword called Pulse {IMG}, and her dagger she calls Sabre {IMG}
    Magicka: She is a master in Restoration, and rather skilled in Alteration, and Illusion, and she has some experience with Destruction {Should I do a Spell List?}
    Fighting Abilities: She has some training with her dagger and sword, but she relays a lot more on her Magicka abilities, as well as her Squire
    Fighting Style: She tends to stay back, and help her team and friends from afar. Either by healing and warding, or by shielding them from damage. But she is not unaccustomed to fighting her fair share, with magicka or her blades.
    Miscellaneous: Her magicka has a very unique look, and form. One that she doesn't have much control of...

Bio {Super Short for IC Surprises}

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts