Deleted Skyrim Mods Help!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Amazing!ikeyFTW

Hello wonderful people,

Just looking for advice, here's the thing, I'm new to all this modding business, I recently by pure accident somehow deleted all my Skyrim in mods on my Xbox One S, I have no idea what I did but it was by pure accident, really upset as I had some rare mods that are no longer available on the Xbox One.
So I was trying to find out if there is any way I could download some sort of 'File Manager' or 'File Explorer' and remove my Xbox One Hard drive and try to find these deleted mods on my hard drive, even though I have no clue as to what I'd be looking for, but I'd give it a go.
And then try to either find the deleted mods and copy or transfer them back into the Skyrim mod folder and some how save the mods back in the original place and then put the Xbox One hard drive back into the Xbox to see if it would work.
As much like a PC when you delete files and you delete them from the recycle bin, the deleted files or photos are still technically saved somewhere in the PC, they aren't totally deleted, so surely it would be similar situation with the Xbox files, maybe.
I'm will to give anything a shot at this point as all I want to do is get the mods back somehow, I'd be more than gratefully for that as I can't afford a gaming pc because all my money goes to looking after my ill partner, so I have no money, that's why I have to rely on my Xbox One for all these unusual and unique mods if and when they drop.

I would be grateful for any help please,

Thanks,

Mickey.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts