• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nuck'n'Futts

I'm currently trying to obtain the Deathbrand Armor, but before I started this quest, I went on an adventure around the whole map before doing any story missions or side missions. But, for the first location of the Deathbrand Armor (which is the helmet), I had already killed the people at the camp site.

So checked later online to see if there was a full set of this armour and obviously there is. but because I've already killed the captain, and not obtained the map for his body the dig sites wont show up, I was hoping the captains body didn't vanish when I returned but it was just false hope.

so my question is, can I find another map? I've looked through previous saves to try and back step but I've done to much from then to now, and I feel like it would be such a waste if the only option is to find the previous save ( as its at least 15 saves away) :L thanks :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts