• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Man that's an evil thread title. Anyway, I've decided to keep track of notables that I slay with Mehrune's Razor. I'm not sure what the instant kill rate is exactly. I've heard from 1% to 1.98%. Legendary setting.

So far:

Olaf One-Eye
The deathlord that wears the Jagged Crown
Ancient Dragon (x2)
Vulthuryol
Red Eagle (Dragon Priest)
Rissing
Yar gro-Gatuk
Keeper w/Dragonbone Battleaxe

Feel free to share any additions of your own. I tried really hard to get Miraak on this list but twas not meant to be.

Last edited:

AS88

Staff member
This is a great idea.

How about some mortal victims? ;)

LotusEater

This is a great idea.

How about some mortal victims? ;)

Of course. Dagon would be pleased. I tried to take out Ralis but just couldn't get the roll. He died by a thousand cuts instead.

LotusEater

Karstaag is on my list...

LotusEater

Well, apparently only two beings are immune to the Razor... Miraak and Karstaag. So much for the above post. :sadface:

LotusEater

Adding Red Eagle to the list. I just acquired Valdr's Lucky Dagger and been dual wielding a bit. Pretty nasty combo, especially with Razor in left. Two swipes per attack is nice. Considered adding poison to the Lucky Dagger but I think I would probably start killing things too fast. I may keep some handy for Legendary Dragons. Maybe some poison of slowness or something.

EDIT:

Found my new favorite way to fill soul gems. Dual wielding Mehrune's Razor and Bloodthorn. I noticed I was getting an Absorb Health effect for some reason and apparently Bloodthorn has Soul Trap and Absorb Health which isn't listed. Did not know that.

Last edited:

LotusEater

These guys were much tougher than I realized.

Yar gro-Gotuk
Rissing

AS88

Staff member

LotusEater

These guys were much tougher than I realized.

Yar gro-Gotuk
Rissing
Good prizes!

Thanks! Just came by to add a Keeper. The one with the Dragonbone Battle Axe. Pretty gnarly battle. Had to eat some venison stew and bash with Targe to have a chance. That dudes reach is insane.

Latest posts