1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Death knight creator

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Verac, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Verac Active Member

Message Count:
    Hi, ive been really trying to make a deathknight char and end up making a battle mage but i want a true, Warcraft3 deathknight using a 2h sword and resurrecting dead. anyone know a good build? also id aperciate some 2h using techniques because ive tried all 3 2h types and they are so very hard to use, massively exhausting my fatigue, blocking is rather pointless, and even the sword is piss slow also what race do you recommend for a deathknight, i figured either breton or imperial
  2. vincent SC2: DudeMan 346

Message Count:
    The best part of doing 2 handed weapons (I recommend the greatsword) is that you stagger any enemy with a power strike. When you come into a situation, you want to swing once then power swing, swing again and then block when they become unstaggered. Thats just one way to handle it. As long as you stagger them, you will do fine.

As for a build, take a look at my master build but skip archery and sneak. Put those points in conjuration and destruction. Maybe go for heavy armor? Too bad you can't get capes. I love Arthas :D
  3. Verac Active Member

Message Count:
    Hail the lich king! GLORY TO THE SCOURGE. indeed arthas is awesome i welcome our undead overlord. issue is with a death knight is that you dont have the luxury of having magic in one hand and sword in the other also leveling conjuration is a PAIN((in the higher levels it is))
  4. vincent SC2: DudeMan 346

Message Count:
  5. Verac Active Member

Message Count:
    Well as you mentioned a greatsword was what i was thinking so destruction would be kinda pointless to invest in, also frost((despite how amazingly cool ice is)) is horribly underrated almost everyone and they're little dog is viciously resistant to it((need a perk for frost that bypasses resistance))
  6. vincent SC2: DudeMan 346

Message Count:
    but you're the death knight. If you can't have a death coil or a death pact then you need cool frost stuff. You must prevail death knight.