Death Hound Follower- Full Size!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Brina

[DELETE]

Last edited:

ravenhearth

You can now have your own death hound follower- vampire or part of the dawnguard!
Why I state that it is full size is because there's one on the steam workshop that is minature (and it seems to be the only one on the steam workshop, too)
Anyway, you can download it below, and the death hound can be found in whiterun, near some gravestones (hence the name "Death Hound" :p)
Downloads:
(Mediafire)
.zip download (recommended): Death_Hound_Follower.zip
.rar Download (requires something like winrar): Death_Hound_Follower.rar
(Direct Dowload)
.zip: Death_Hound_Follower.zip
(Direct downloads may not work)

Install:
Put the DeathHoundFollower.esp into your skyrim "Data" directory.

Donate:
If you wish to donate, you can do so here: Online Payment, Merchant Account - PayPal

Why you may want to donate to me:
It takes a lot of work and time making these mods, and I make them all for free.
If you are interested in me making more, it might be a good idea to donate, to support me, and my work. It also at the same time lets me know people appreciate and like my work. Every donation helps very much.

Thank you very much for all donations!

theres no dialogue..how can i make this my follower...im using UFO..i even try to use console but still there's no dialogue or script showing up to make him as follower..great mod though been looking forward for your reply..thanks

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts