• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Dagmar wants a level 46+ Nightingale Blade that isn't bugged so she can smith it to Legendary status. :)

Everyone else feel free to post one glitch/bug that they would like fixed for Christmas/Hannukah/Kwansa/Saturnalia/Festivus. :D

6558286649_16590b0251_z.jpg

morguen87

|\/| P |/\|
DLC with some Patrick Stewart voice acting. Haha, I know it's not going to happen, but I need my Picard fix. I cracked up whenever I heard him voicing a beggar in Oblivion. You just know that beggar is slinking away to some mansion and drinking port by a blazing fire with a book at night. Maybe masquerading as a beggar to better understand human suffering, to be a student of the complicated human experience, and to better deal with the curse that is a conscious awareness of one's own mortality. uh...right?

BabyMickers

Totally sweet
I really can't think of a bug that is so game breaking that I actually care. It's more the poor gameplay design, magic sucking / sneak being OP / dual weild godmode, that gets me.

zane2453

The Bill Gates of Skyrim
Zane wants to be able to reset his perks.. im level 47 and im trying to max out my weapon and armor to its full potential, and by doing that all I need is to get the enchanter perk up to level 5 in order to make my enchantments 100% more powerful :/.. I would of done it earlier but I thought it meant something else and I thought I didnt need it :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts