• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skyrim guy

I have a beezle house I think it's called it is in whiterun I have Lucia an married to Lydia I would like them to move into the manor house i don't know how. an how do I make a deadric bow?

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
To make a Daedric bow, you need to have a smithing level of 90 (as well as the Ebony Smithing perk), some ebony ingots, and a daedra heart. You can easily train up to 90 if you have the coin for it, as well as use the iron dagger glitch (making iron daggers gives you lots of smithing experience). Daedra hearts can be bought from alchemists, or at the College of Winterhold. Ebony ingots can be found or bought from merchants at higher levels.

As far as moving your family, as long as you have a second house available to move into, there should be a speech option telling her you'd like to move, and she will ask where. After that, she will go to your new house.
However, since you have a daughter, you need to make sure the new house has a child's room so she can have a place to live in. Without the children's room, you won't be able to move.

Hope this helped. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts