• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JClarke1953

Well, as many times as I've been with the Dawnguard, guess I never really explored the place. And, this is one place I'd not seen or read about. Guess I'm about to find out...!

Well! It was quite interesting, and I didn't leave broke, that's for sure!

Brewman

Do I look worried?
Well, as many times as I've been with the Dawnguard, guess I never really explored the place. And, this is one place I'd not seen or read about. Guess I'm about to find out...!

Well! It was quite interesting, and I didn't leave broke, that's for sure!
Isran said "take what you want" lol

Gigapact

Lollygagging Milk Drinker (according to guards)
That's the place infested with Falmer right? In the mountains in the middle of no where down a black hole with a Falmer tent outside? (can't remember name completely) I went in there for the first time ever actually two days ago. It was pretty neat, especially the beginning where you have to jump down everything. Also some pretty good loot. Although, I wish there was a little more to it. Like a quest hidden in there and the only way to activate it was if you went in there and found it, that's what I thought was gonna happen.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts