1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Dead Dragon in Front of Whiterun

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by Henry McDonald, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Henry McDonald

Henry McDonald {Prodigy}................

i didnt kill it and its not a skeleton its just dead on its back when i go up to it i can search it..it has a name witch i dont remember and it has some whiterun guard armor in it...........WTF
  2. Auxilium

Auxilium In my opinion..

That's the first you encounter in the game, which is part of the storyline. That's the only Dragon that I've encountered that has Whiterun armor as loot.

Is the dragons name Mirmulnir?
  3. Henry McDonald

yes but why is he dead in front of whitrun.......i think he was hit by a fire ball as me and the stormcloaks were storming the city......lol
  4. Auxilium

Auxilium In my opinion..

Most likely. Lol or some other odd bug.
  5. Henry McDonald

is he important to the story???
  6. LoadZ

LoadZ Member

Same thing happened to me dude. It's the first dragon you kill that teaches you you can absorb dragon souls.

Really, really weird bug, but his dead body spawns WITH flesh in the most random places around whiterun/the western watchtower.

It doesn't break your game or anything. Just a bug. You don't need that dragon for the story after you kill him the first time.
  7. Henry McDonald