Dead Dragon in Front of Whiterun

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Henry McDonald

{Prodigy}................
i didnt kill it and its not a skeleton its just dead on its back when i go up to it i can search it..it has a name witch i dont remember and it has some whiterun guard armor in it...........WTF

Auxilium

In my opinion..
That's the first you encounter in the game, which is part of the storyline. That's the only Dragon that I've encountered that has Whiterun armor as loot.

Is the dragons name Mirmulnir?

Henry McDonald

{Prodigy}................
yes but why is he dead in front of whitrun.......i think he was hit by a fire ball as me and the stormcloaks were storming the city......lol

LoadZ

Same thing happened to me dude. It's the first dragon you kill that teaches you you can absorb dragon souls.

Really, really weird bug, but his dead body spawns WITH flesh in the most random places around whiterun/the western watchtower.

It doesn't break your game or anything. Just a bug. You don't need that dragon for the story after you kill him the first time.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts