Dawnguard Update - PC released PS3 Delayed Further

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
As a PS3 player, this was my face when I read the news:
tumblr_lvvkbaEZwn1qgwzdt.gif

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
Damn, not suprised but still, damn. At this point I'd b happy with jus the new patch. At least it sounds like they wanna make sure it isn't all F'd up given ps3's rep of makin skyrim lagrim. A delayed release is better than payin for a $hit product that's all laggy

Torok

So is Dawnguard gonna be a free downloadable game add on if we play on the PS3, or what? Has anyone gotten info on that?

So is Dawnguard gonna be a free downloadable game add on if we play on the PS3, or what? Has anyone gotten info on that?
Unless you buy the GOTY edition when it comes out, you'll be paying the whole twenty bucks to get Dawnguard. It's worth it though.

Torok

Ok, so how would the PS3 version be coming out? Will I have to go into Playstation network and buy it?

Ok, so how would the PS3 version be coming out? Will I have to go into Playstation network and buy it?
GOTY Edition, well I couldn't tell you. It hasn't even been announced yet, I'm just presuming. Normally when a GOTY comes out on a game it's available in stores.

Torok

No, Dawnguard...

Well Dawnguard has not been released for the PS3 yet and a date has not been confirmed. When it does though, it will most likely be available for download on PSN. (For twenty dollars)

Torok

Alright, I can afford, but getting it is going to be tricky... How do I buy stuff on PSN? Do I need a special card or something? Sign up?

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
Alright, I can afford, but getting it is going to be tricky... How do I buy stuff on PSN? Do I need a special card or something? Sign up?
You need to go to a store and buy a PS store card or input your credit card number.

Torok

Ok, I think it would be best to buy that PS store card. Does it kinda work as a gift card, already having money on it when it's bought?

Torok

Ok, I plan to get one today.

AS88

Staff member
I still don't have the 1.6 patch (horse combat, etc?) and I'm on PS3 in the UK, getting really frustrated now :/

Edit - 1.7, after doing my research that 1.6 is rolled into 1.7 for us

Krimson

Ròidh the Warbound
Haha, wow, of course it is. That's just AWESOME! :/ <---Notice the sarcasm. :D

Guys I'm not even joking...I sold my PS3 and my games just to buy an XBOX 360 and a copy of Skyrim and Dawnguard. This is getting retarded.