• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

my_mind_007

The Guild Killer
I am currently playing through the dawnguard dlc and i chose to be on the side that hunts vamps. I regret this decision but i let serrana turn me into a vamp lord when we had to enter the soul cairn. At the end when i defeat Harken, can i still blot out the sun, ya know since i am a vamp now?

Derek Jeder

With Auriel's Bow and Elven arrows you can. Talk to Serena and ask her to dip some elven arrows into blood, then use the bow to shoot into the sun. That will create a sort of "Nova" that turns the sun red, acting like it's night time. Thats the closest you get to destroying the sun.

my_mind_007

The Guild Killer
With Auriel's Bow and Elven arrows you can. Talk to Serena and ask her to dip some elven arrows into blood, then use the bow to shoot into the sun. That will create a sort of "Nova" that turns the sun red, acting like it's night time. Thats the closest you get to destroying the sun.
will it act as night time in day time if i do that, being a vampire wise.

Derek Jeder

Yes, it's like making it turn instantly night time, but a bit brighter and a heck of a lot more awesome. You, as a vampire, will replenish your health, stamina, and magicka normally.

my_mind_007

The Guild Killer
Thanks!!!!

Y0m0mmallama

Yet, when you blot out the sun with the arrows, all of the hostile vampiric enemies come out into the world also. Such as death hounds, vampires, and gargoyles.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts