Quest Dawnguard PC: The Gift

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

edhelsereg

I cannot receive this quest to turn my wife, Miuri, into a vampire from Vingalmo.

I have completed the Blood Challace quest as well as 23 radiant quests for the Volkihar Vampires including ring and amulet quests, Deceiving the Herd, Culling the Beast, Ancient Power, etc. The only quests Vingalmo will give me now are repeats of New Allegiances.

I have tried startquest and setstage to 10 commands for the quest 'DLC1RV06' but the commands do nothing.

What can I do to start this quest?

SnowHeart

I'm having the same issue. Running on the PC with a few mods, including UFO, married Vorstag half-way through the Dawnguard vampire questline. Vingalmo won't give me the quest and the setstage console command doesn't do anything (literally, it doesn't do anything... no error message, no success message, no journal update and, again, no error messaage... I just type it into the console, hit enter, and it goes to the next line with no feedback).

Any thoughts?

Latest posts