1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Quest Dawnguard PC: The Gift

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by edhelsereg, Aug 24, 2012.

1. edhelsereg New Member

Message Count:
    I cannot receive this quest to turn my wife, Miuri, into a vampire from Vingalmo.

I have completed the Blood Challace quest as well as 23 radiant quests for the Volkihar Vampires including ring and amulet quests, Deceiving the Herd, Culling the Beast, Ancient Power, etc. The only quests Vingalmo will give me now are repeats of New Allegiances.

I have tried startquest and setstage to 10 commands for the quest 'DLC1RV06' but the commands do nothing.

What can I do to start this quest?
  2. SnowHeart New Member

Message Count:
    I'm having the same issue. Running on the PC with a few mods, including UFO, married Vorstag half-way through the Dawnguard vampire questline. Vingalmo won't give me the quest and the setstage console command doesn't do anything (literally, it doesn't do anything... no error message, no success message, no journal update and, again, no error messaage... I just type it into the console, hit enter, and it goes to the next line with no feedback).

Any thoughts?