• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Haru17

Lost Falmer
This is all of the weapons & armor that I've seen so far in Dawnguard. Many of the items were posted by oni_hero on the neoseeker forums at New Weapons/Armor - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Dawnguard - Neoseeker Forums with a few additions.
Please post any other armor that you have found in Dawnguard so we can compile a complete list.

Weapons

Aetherial Staff - Summons a dwarven spider or sphere for 60 seconds. All Aetherial items obtained from the Lost to the Ages Side quest.

Auriel's Bow- Given to you by Gelebor after you kill Vyrthur in the Touching the Sky quest.

Crossbows- The first is handed to you in the questline. Take Side jobs from the Fanatical Dwemer researcher after you recruit her to the Dawnguard. You also get special bolts this way. After that you will be able to craft them with steel smithing. (only one model, the other versions are just enchants)

Dawnguard Rune Great Hammer- Side Job from Dawnguard brethren. Continue to accept and complete the side jobs from your fellow Dawnguard.

Dawnguard Rune Shield- Side Job from Dawnguard brethren. Continue to accept and complete the side jobs from your fellow Dawnguard.

Dawnguard Rune War Axe - Side Job from Dawnguard brethren. Continue to accept and complete the side jobs from your fellow Dawnguard.

Dawnguard Weapons - Buy from Merchant in Fort Dawnguard, Or kill Dawnguard for it.

Dragonbone Arrows - Craftable with firewood & dragon bones, yields 24 per-make. (All other arrows are now craft able with 1 x firewood and 1 x their respective ingot.) (Thanks Tman2177)

Dragonbone Weapons - Smith them, requires the dragon smithing perk.

Harkon's Sword - Found on Harkon's corpse. It has a unique 15 pt drain health, stamina, & magicka enchant that only works for vampires. According to memory it cannot be disenchanted.

Armor

Ancient Falmer Armor (Snow Elf Falmer, not creepy underground flamer) (chest, hands, & feet) - Looted off of Vyrthur’s body; if you want to forsake any additional Sunhallowed Arrows you can kill Gelebor for a second set... if you do this then you’ve contributed to the extinction of a race... grats...

Auriel's Shield- Place Ruby Paragon on the Paragon Pedestal. Ruby Paragon can be obtained by killing Frost Giants in the Forgotten Vale. Paragon Pedestal is on the cliffside near the waterfalls falling from the frozen Lake near the Shrine of Resolution. It has a unique absorption mechanic that allows you to Fus-Ro-Dah enemies by shield bashing them.

Aetherial Shield - Stuns enemies for 15 seconds when bashed, they can't be harmed or harm you (stunned probably isn't the right word).

Aetherial Crown - Allows you to utilize 2 standing stones at once.

Bone Hawk Amulet (Thanks Derek) - Craftable from bone hawk feathers & skulls. They fly around Castle Volkhair, having not hunted them myself I'm uncertain of how it is done.

Dawnguard Armor - Buy from Merchant in Fort Dawnguard, Or kill Dawnguard for it.

Heavy / Hardened Falmer Armor - An updated heavy flamer armor. It looks like a more blue / green daedric armor, only with a bug helm. Drops from the more armored flamer mobs, especially the warlords.

Royal Vampire Armor - Found on high class vampire mobs and Lord Harkon. It has a magicka enchant on it.

Shellbug Helmet- Mine Shellbug and smith this heavy helmet. I found one shellbug in a cave that is in the forgotten vale on the clifftop path near the Shrine of Resolution.

Vampire Armor - Buy from Merchant in Castle Volkihar, Or kill vampires for it.

Tman2177

Not to mention the fact that you are now able to forge your own arrows and crossbow bolts. Something awesome that I think they should have implemented into the game a long time ago, but it's very cool that they have done it now.

Derek Jeder

"Bone Hawk Amulet", if thats the name, I can never remember with this stuff. You can also get some heavy Falmer armor off of, so far, Falmer Warmongers.

Tman2177

"Bone Hawk Amulet", if thats the name, I can never remember with this stuff. You can also get some heavy Falmer armor off of, so far, Falmer Warmongers.
You can also get high level Falmer armor from Knight-Paladin Gelebor's brother, after you kill him.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Was that pre-DLC? I ever found any before the Forgotten Vale.

Thanks so much to you all for the help! To clarify about the Falmer armor there are four distinct sets:

1.) The vanilla release Falmer Armor. The helm and shield are found frequently on flamer mobs, however the only know location for a complete set (with the chest, hands & feet) is in the Mzinchaleft ruins.
(Falmer Armor - The Elder Scrolls Wiki)

2.) The Hardened Falmer Armor was added with Dawnguard and shares it's appearance with the Falmer Heavy Armor. It drops from Falmer mobs (Falmer Heavy Armor - The Elder Scrolls Wiki)

3.) The Falmer Heavy Armor is identical to the Hardened Falmer Armor and (I believe) has different stats. It drops from Falmer mobs.
(Falmer Heavy Armor - The Elder Scrolls Wiki)

4.) The Ancient Falmer Armor is waaay different in that it is the only light armor of the four, in color as in type, as it is a brilliant white with brown under-armor. It drops from Arch Curate Vyrthur and, if you're evil, his brother Gelebor.
(Ancient Falmer Armor - The Elder Scrolls Wiki)

*The Shellbug Helmet deserves a mention here as it is identical to the hardened and heavy Falmer set helms. It is crafted from chitin "mined" from Shellbug in the caves in the Forgotten Vale, be careful, after 3 chitin are taken the nodes will become "exhausted" and die. Only 6 chitin are ever attainable: 2 per helm and 1 to upgrade it.
(Shellbug Helmet - The Elder Scrolls Wiki)

Further Notes
-Only the vanilla, standard Falmer armor was in game before Dawnguard.
-The Ancient set is the only light armor, all of the rest are heavy armor.

Whether you want to dress as a albino creature of the deep, blindly roving the shadowed depths dressed in the skins of your pet charus or a righteous knight-paliden of Auri-El I hope this has helped clear up the matter for your purposes.

The Harkon's Sword is one handed?

RTSullivan-DragonBorn

Premium Member

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts