Dawnguard: Name of first DLC???

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

perkecet

the only thing id like about having more mythic dawn would be the possibility to get a stand alone mythic dawn hood to go with my gloves and boots on my current character.

Yocy

Tbh, I think the DLC will either be about mythic dawn or vampires. I read somewhere about new vampire animations in one of the DLC and seeing these red eyes in the pic raises the chances too. 'dawnguard' could refer to vampire hunters? (as in sunrise guardians or something) And we didn't really see the Volkihar yet.. But this is just my crazy theory :3

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
so....is it still coming out some time this summer or is there a release date?

Necromis

no release date yet, but hinted at this summer, with an announcement of some kind at E3 next month

Necromis

Well people keep wondering when we will be getting a release date and I found on the Bethesda blog the schedule for their E3 discussions of Dawnguard. At at least one of these times we should have an answer of when it will be released. Please see below.

Tuesday, June 5th
•1.15pm PST | Get a first look at Dawnguard from Todd Howard on GameTrailers TV
•3.15pm PST | Todd visits with G4TV to showcase Dawnguard

Wednesday, June 6th
•1.15pm PST | Dawnguard presentation on Machinima.com
•2.05pm PST | More Dawnguard, this time with Gamespot.com

M'aiqaelF

good scoop necro!

Necromis

Thanks Mike, I just figured I would google E3 bethesda, and low and behold I found it on the blog. Surprised I scooped it as there are peeps that look at that site everyday

M'aiqaelF

well I looked at the E3 site the other day and couldn't find anything, they must have updated it

M'aiqaelF

Necromis

hot off the presses.

Skyrim DLC: Dawnguard New Details - Oblivion, Vampire Lord & New Shouts Round Up (News) - NowGamer

• Dawnguard's plot lets you choose to side with either the Dawnguard vampire hunters, or the vampire lords, who live in the realm of Oblivion.
  • Speaking of Oblivion, players can travel there at will if they choose to become a vampire lord
  • Dawnguard is aimed at players who are level ten or higher, although some areas will be harder than those from Skyrim's core quest line.
  • Vampire lords have their own skill tree, including tons of new abilities.
  • Vampiric Grip is a new vampire skill, that lets players grab enemies and throw them around effortlessly.
  • Dawnguard has a new Dragon Shout called Soul Tear, that lets players shout at enemies, rip out their soul, then have it reanimate as an ally who fights alongside you.
  • Dawnguard has been confirmed to cost 1600 MS points.
  • Vampire lords can also command swarms of bats and gargoyle companions

M'aiqaelF

wow....looks like the vampire lords have a much better deal!

Dovahlink69

Not the Dragonborn - A very naughty boy!
Has there been anything about Dawnguard at E3 today? A release date would be nice.

M'aiqaelF

just watched the trailer....I think I just had a nerdgasm

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts